Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I-96 sn

Typo---meant Moyer got Schlenk for second. Darned old stiff fingers.

Thanks for the updates guys.

really good race tonight. Hats off to I 96 for a good race track as well. There really should have been a lot more cars

It was a good race, Moyer did not lead the first 35 though, Schlenk led early probably the first 15 then Moyer took the lead. Feger made the winning pass late. As a sidenote, the group that put together the Salay Memorial did an incredible job raising money and the Memorial evening was very well done. Im sorry for your loss. Kudos to your group on a wonderful show of respect and remembrance.

What a classy move from Schlenk and the CJ1 Rayburn team to help out Gundaker. Especially with Gundaker just having a slight points advantage over him.

I've never been a Schlenk fan but that's two nights in a row he has showed some real class in the pits with fellow drivers, the night before at thunderbird he passed a local small budget racer on the final lap of the Bmain.. realizing he already had a provisional and was locked in he pulled down low and let him back by before the flag for the final transfer spot into the show #respect
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Bigdirtfan, You're correct. Just saw the video and I got the results I posted from RaceMonitor, which isn't always accurate. Was surprised how long Moyer stayed down hugging the ute tires, especially in 3 & 4. Good race.