Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trump is the best thing to happen to Republicans or Democrats, ever.

We no longer have to accept junk candidates that the Swamp water politicians put up. I'm looking at the candidates that the parties chose for us to vote for. I can think of at least 10 people in my neighborhood that are more trustworthy, than the nominees. Donald Trump changed that. Get involved and find good candidates, instead of the Hillary's and Bushes. We found one that even keeps campaign promises. I've been alive for 13 Presidents and this is the first.

And the hilarity of it all is that the folks screaming the loudest about trump have no one but the obamas to blame for getting him elected in the first place.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    We no longer have to accept junk candidates that the Swamp water politicians put up. I'm looking at the candidates that the parties chose for us to vote for. I can think of at least 10 people in my neighborhood that are more trustworthy, than the nominees. Donald Trump changed that. Get involved and find good candidates, instead of the Hillary's and Bushes. We found one that even keeps campaign promises. I've been alive for 13 Presidents and this is the first.
    Term limits . Drain the swamp . Politics make me sick . They will crusifie the average
    American that opposes their game . That's why we don't see a upstanding or a successful
    common American that could do that position . Just how is it that everyone up there disagrees .

Yep, Politicians are usually bought and paid for which leads to corruption. Trump is neither. Trump does or least attempts to do all that he promised. What a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    13 presidents? We just have to wait for old white guys like you to die off so that the rest of us can fix the government. The Republicans are relying on a quickly dying generation of old white guys who pine for the racist and sexist days of the 1950s.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    13 presidents? We just have to wait for old white guys like you to die off so that the rest of us can fix the government. The Republicans are relying on a quickly dying generation of old white guys who pine for the racist and sexist days of the 1950s.
    Your A FOOL AND A IDIOT . Your the reason we are in this mess .

California run by liberals. Broke!!! New York run by liberals. Broke!!! Chicago run by Liberals Broke!!!
    See a pattern here Mr MCarter? Ignorance is no excuse for spouting communist garbage. Country is getting fixed. Liberals need to step aside and let grownups get the job done.

15% of the US GDP comes from California.

( What a idiot . ) Just like me I am teaching my kids to follow me and what we were
    raised to believe . And I am sure the rest are to , so I hope the liberals are done . And
    if your reason for old people to die to have it your way , well I hope the same for
    you old azz liberals so as they can't teach your stupidity . Because your stupid azz
    learned it somewhere . You couldn't fix (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) , you had your chance . That will be a
    long wait , take your lunch . I have been waiting all my life for you liberals to be gone .

15% of the US GDP comes from California.
    It doe's not matter when you get more than you pay back . Cali cost us money .

Cali doesn't cost the US money. California's total debt is less than it's GDP.

At some point, you leftist idiots have to realize that all spouting nonsense like this accomplishes is turning moderates into full blown conservatives.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I used to be a conservative until Trump was nominated.

I used to be a conservative until Trump was nominated.
    You are absolutely full of crap.

I was a delegate in our Republican district convention in a couple presidential elections.

I was a delegate in our Republican district convention in a couple presidential elections.
    Nothing you have ever posted is anywhere close to conservative ideals. You do nothing but spout the leftist outrage culture tripe that normal people grow out of once real life starts. Watch less "news" and learn to think for yourself.

I've never seen a discussion on philosophies on here. All I have seen is people believing propaganda.

I've never seen a discussion on philosophies on here. All I have seen is people believing propaganda.
    Quit listing to them . That fake news is bad for ya . When to tell half truths , in
    sound bites , it's fake .

Propaganda is what Te PRESIDENT inherited . And the left has been against him
    from the start .

Are you really this stupid? I hope you are not. Philosophies? Liberal philosophy is simple. Give stuff away and promise insane garbage to the imbeciles that buy into it. Take down the job creators that are not Govt. More TAX for people who make money to give to the lazy. LOLOLOLOL, some philosophy. Ask California, NY and other liberal states how that is working out. OH yes and by all means murder unborn children that you don't want. Don't want to forget that