Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    15% of the US GDP comes from California.
    So does 15 or more percent of illegal drugs, illegal immigrants,and illegal sex slavery among other things.

But who's counting?

It's one of the largest states in the union by land mass and one of the largest in population.......doesnt really take a genius to figure out why Cali has more of everything.

Including flaming white hot liberals and nut jobs.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Cali doesn't cost the US money. California's total debt is less than it's GDP.
    Source please.....

I used to be a conservative until Trump was nominated.
    Bull snot.....

Thank you Mr Obama for ruining Hillarys shot and getting Mr Trump Elected.

Do you agree that Mexican immigration has influenced American elections more than Russia?
    YES 99% (2078 Votes)
    NO 1% (19 Votes)

I've never seen a discussion on philosophies on here. All I have seen is people believing propaganda.
    That's all you do sir. Believe propaganda and deny the truth and facts. If you wanted to believe the truth then start at least making an effort instead of supporting the liars. Trouble is , that you can't do that. You just don't really know how.

If your life depended on it, I still don't believe you could do any better, and that is the sad part of the fringe in society that you are a part of.

You are supporting liars with totally blind fool partisanship.

I was a delegate in our Republican district convention in a couple presidential elections.
    That's a scary thought in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Thank you Mr Obama for ruining Hillarys shot and getting Mr Trump Elected.
    The left keep sating that the PRESIDENTS comments are like , 911 , pearl harbor . That's
    propaganda for ya . We as a nation will suffer for years after obummer . The racist
    no good piece of ( sh! t ) is the absolute worst thing that has ever happen to this country .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Your A FOOL AND A IDIOT . Your the reason we are in this mess .
    Yes that is true. It's the brainwashed fringe of people and a Democrat ran media ginning each other up in lies that is the major part of this countries problem.

President Trump is actually trying to end the takeover and destruction of this country and McFarter is duped into believing Marxist propaganda.

If he had not gotten elected Hillary would have closed the door on our work opportunities, guns would be on the way to total banning, the borders would be totally open and out of control, diversity would over rule true qualifications in all aspects of our lives, true respect for the US by the world would be over. All government departments and agencies would get even more crooked and biased, and so many other disasters would fall upon our nation.

So when I see these ignorant people bent out of shape just because they are not getting their way, I am thankful that Trump won and still have hope.

McFarter you are not standing anywhere near in support of saving and restoring this nation, You are supporting it's destruction. Either you know that or you don't. That is the only question I have left for you.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-18-2018 at 12:46 PM.

I used to be a conservative until Trump was nominated.
    You don't even know what a Conservative is. Most of the conservatives know nothing about maintaining the laws that where not broke. They change them at the whim of the highest bidder, just like the Swamp water democrats. Heck, they don't even have a clue or common sense to figure it out.

What this election should have shown everyone, is you don't have to settle for that candidate that was propped up by the Swamp water delegates. You never had the choice to vote for a candidate that you was promised or wanted. You get to vote for tweedlily dumb or tweedlily dumber. And even then, old Swampy throws some of those candidates under the buss. When was the last time a candidate didn't buy his way on the ballot?

I've never seen a discussion on philosophies on here. All I have seen is people believing propaganda.
    That's all you do sir. Believe propaganda and deny the truth and facts. If you wanted to believe the truth then start at least making an effort instead of supporting the liars. Trouble is , that you can't do that. You just don't really know how.

If your life depended on it, I still don't believe you could do any better, and that is the sad part of the fringe in society that you are a part of.

You are supporting liars with totally blind fool partisanship. You will be old and white someday {all though I'm not sure that your not pink or yellow] and will you have learned anything by then? In Germany back in the days, you're type would be incinerated to cleanse humanity. hahahahahaaa

I was a delegate in our Republican district convention in a couple presidential elections.
    Wolf in sheeps clothing ^^^^^^
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You don't even know what a Conservative is. Most of the conservatives know nothing about maintaining the laws that where not broke. They change them at the whim of the highest bidder, just like the Swamp water democrats. Heck, they don't even have a clue or common sense to figure it out.What this election should have shown everyone, is you don't have to settle for that candidate that was propped up by the Swamp water delegates. You never had the choice to vote for a candidate that you was promised or wanted. You get to vote for tweedlily dumb or tweedlily dumber. And even then, old Swampy throws some of those candidates under the buss. When was the last time a candidate didn't buy his way on the ballot?
    nice Bustr