Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kenny Wallace

KW is a good dude... End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    KW is a good dude... End of story.
    Please turn out the light. ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    I like Wallace, and Schrader both. Raced again them numerous times. Great story tellers too.
    I remember one night we parked next to Schrader at Terre Haute in 2012. After the races were over they cracked open the coolers of Coors light. we went through all the cold stuff( 4 cases), and someone had to go to gas station in town to get more cold ones, or ice, cannot remember. we were up till 3-4 am having a great time.
    The next day (at Indy Mile) Schrader asks if I was feeling Ok?? I said yeah feel great, he said "(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I was hoping you would have a hangover so I wouldn't have to race you hard" I won that race at Mile. afterwards he said I should have drank more.

Wallace is also hilarious. raced with him several times, always comes over to me and reminds me of the crazy pass I put on him at Springfield Mile in 2012. said I was one crazy MF'er, must have a huge set of kahones. that coming from a guy that ran 200 miles and hour at Talladega, meant something to me.

They are both great guys and whenever I race with them, they always come speak to me, and my family.
    you all can say what you want, but if you get to know them, they are great people.
    They put their pants on one leg at a time just like me, and you.
    They both had great opportunities to race in the upper Escalon of racing. I think it is cool that they are now doing what they love, and racing and promoting dirt stuff. I don't care how much money anyone has, they are dong it for the love of the sport.

I swear all the Negative Nancy's on this board is crazy. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess, but jeeze.
    Good stuff man, thanks for the posts. You are usually pretty spot on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.