Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LithiumGO View Post
    I'm curious, where exactly did it say they passed the polygraph?
    IT ( the press release)didn't.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Is this for real? They actually accept polygraph tests as if they are somekind of proof? That's a joke. Everybody knows polygraph tests are virtually useless. That's why they are never allowed as evidence in real court cases. They've been shown to be extremely inaccurate both ways. Innocent people can fail and guilty people can pass. A polygraph test only measures how nervous a person is to being questioned and even then, a whole lot depends on the person interpreting those wavy lines on the chart and trying to decipher what they supposedly mean. Then there's the issue of how questions are framed and how the person being tested may interpret them. Bottom line, they are worthless. That's why they aren't admissible in court and most states have laws protecting employees from being forced to take them by employers.

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/14/599911...s-do-they-work

If WRG accepts polygraph test, Bloomquist should immediately take one and demand that based on the results his suspension should be completely vacated. After all, Bloomquist never failed any test. He only missed it because he was in the ER. If WRG is going to reduce a fine based on polygraph results, when they have results from a scientific procedure like a laboratory analysis that contradict that, the least they can do is cancel Bloomquist suspension which is only based on speculation that he may have been trying to avoid the test.
    Last edited by Stefan2k4; 07-20-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Bobby CHEATING Pierce. If you don't like it eat ****. Available at the World 100 for $29.99.
    I still see tons of people wearing that shirt around, they made tons of $ off that shirt.great marketing the Donald would be proud lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I still see tons of people wearing that shirt around, they made tons of $ off that shirt.great marketing the Donald would be proud lol...
    No disrespect , but no.......they did not make tons of money.

When you say you see tons of people wearing that shirt, how many would tons be???

25/30 hard core posse fans had them and still wear them maybe?

And please , be honest......I think you are embellishing a bit.

He lost more fans than he gained with those shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post

When you say you see tons of people wearing that shirt, how many would tons be???

I have seen more than 25/30 sold at Farmer City, when they came out. Guess you have to live in Bobby Pierce country to know. They sold out the first week end. Then at Eldora they sold everything out plus a reorder. They still didn't have shirts to sell at Knoxville.

Just proves how classless the bobby people really are. Hahahahahaha

A smoke filled tounge kiss from Sammy......you in or out
    Thats NOT a prize, you said we get a Prize.

When this stuff went down with the 5 from a few years ago, well only Bloomer was involved to some on here, it was off with their heads and ban them forever. But Bobby and the honorable DB team get nailed and it’s polygraph time and questioning the testing.

Now, BBQ has always said the same thing, and I 100% respect that. Others, well.....

I think there has always been issues with their testing. Not transparent, Hoosier/Continental will never have a perfect tire, so therefore your benchmark will not be correct, and what seems to be picking and choosing who they “nail”.

I do think there needs to be testing, but be transparent, and honestly, I’d start using two labs to make sure they are coming up with the same results.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

At the end of the day it's still the sale results. The tire DID NOT meet the benchmark. EVERY other sample that was sent from all those tested came back approved and their sample didn't. Remember that while you wear the t-shirt.....

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Just so the experts know, the tire was sent to the same lab that lucas uses, and it came back clean. Some of the guys that were busted over the years, whined that they would take a polygraph to prove their innocence, well they got what they wanted. All 7 guys did pass even though it doesn't say it.
    As I said, they should use two labs to double check each other. And go with the one that is getting the most accurate results after a certain time period.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    At the end of the day it's still the sale results. The tire DID NOT meet the benchmark. EVERY other sample that was sent from all those tested came back approved and their sample didn't. Remember that while you wear the t-shirt.....
    That was never proven, even for Scott, Josh, Bshep, Satterly, Thorton or Owens. Hearsay is not evidence.

So far, these guys get tried on a public forum, with out a shred of real evidence. We might want to look at all the ones that passed too.

White trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I have seen more than 25/30 sold at Farmer City, when they came out. Guess you have to live in Bobby Pierce country to know. They sold out the first week end. Then at Eldora they sold everything out plus a reorder. They still didn't have shirts to sell at Knoxville.
    I guess, if you say so.........

When the officials come up and say they’re testing my tire I would keep half the tire and give them the other half and have it tested on my own.

Whole thing is a farce.......thanks for the comment c and b, it's real easy to say the same thing when it's what you truly believe and speak the truth about it.

This isn't the end of this drama but may be the end of doing it the same way they have always done it with the same folks they have always done it with.

#drainthetiretrailer/Wrgdlmheadquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    When tracks won't allow the shirt in thier facilities, you are the problem. Dance around that one.

So the real question is, why wasn't the drug addict disqualified? He refused the test so give back the money. There, that will piss some people off!!🤣🤣🤣

He already spent the money. Hahahahahaha

Oh snort !!!

On you mean? Hahahahaaa