Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T Mac a pawn...

Whatever tmac said in his interview is probably the truth. He is a pretty credible dude. His comments to other drivers was probably just backstage bs. If not, shame on your game tmac...

HH, your hate for Bloomer has impaired your ability to conjure logical thought.... Hahahahahaha

You're increasingly starting to mimic the noises of Litey and SS. LMAO some more.....

DoD quote:

McCreadie, who is the defending Silver Dollar Nationals champion, offered a succinct response to Bloomquist’s comment: “He can kiss my ass.”
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I get his frustrations....

GO T-MAC !!!!! At least he didnt throw a screwdriver on track to bring out caution or come up 25lbs light at scale and cost him $ 😎
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

No, he just supposedly stoped and collected some $. Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k4 View Post
    Doesn't matter who does it, fine them all. If the allegations are true, it sets a dangerous precedent that could undermine the credibility of the sport. Having back marker teams trying to manipulate the outcome by deliberately causing cautions can't be good for the sport and it denies the fans the opportunity to see what they paid for, a good honest race. Not to mention that it forces them to wait through needless delays. Sure Bloomer may have stopped on track in the past, but I doubt he ever did so to help someone else. It's just not his style. Fans pay to see a full field of cars all battling for the win, not to see half of them take a dive because someone might be paying them to do so.
    No way should we start letting officials interject their thoughts on why a caution is thrown for a car that slows. That would be opening a can of worms that would be uncontrollable. Teams and drivers should control that. Over the years credibility has never been a concern of some drivers.

You guys always complain about Moyer racing for $2,000 and $3,000 saying hes making a "living" and not cherry picking so its the same thing McCreadie is doing. He's making a "living" and earning money. Thats an easy $2,000 for stopping on the track. He's not winning races anymore so he needs to do something. Seems like alot of work went into a $10,000 race. Wonder what the Rumleys and Landers have in stored for tonight? LOL.

To Beat Bloomer.... Thats what the 49'ers have in store...

They can't get it done without some form of trickery Hahahahahaha

T Mac raced bloomer hard that lap. To try to keep from going a lap down. He knew dam well he didn’t have no flat tire.

Don't they do that lucky dog crap?
    If so,would he be the one that gets the lap back?I'm not sure how if works.

No way should we start letting officials interject their thoughts on why a caution is thrown for a car that slows. That would be opening a can of worms that would be uncontrollable.
    What we are talking about here is a car simply coming to a stop on track, waiting for the caution flag to fly, then continuing with no problem. That's clearly a deliberate attempt to bring out a caution. There's no need to inject any thought into this because it's blatantly obvious. Also, in this case Tmac was said to have driven through the pit area and had nothing done to the car. Maybe part of the rule could also say that if you enter the pit area during a caution, you must at least stop and sit for one green flag lap, unless a tire is flat or there's visible damage to the car, then you only need to wait for the tire to be changed and/or damage addressed. If a car has an engine or drive line problem that causes them to lose power, they're probably not going to have any chance of winning a race anyway and are likely done for the night. So, being penalized a lap would be no big deal anyway.
    [Quote]McCreadie, who is the defending Silver Dollar Nationals champion, offered a succinct response to Bloomquist’s comment: “He can kiss my ass.” [Quote]
    Well, everyone faces a little adversity in life. The measure of their character is how they deal with it. McCreadie has clearly faced quite a bit after coming so close and being in the championship hunt at the end of last year and then faltering and having such a disappointing season and financial problems this year. I guess this bit of trial has broken him and made him bitter and resentful. Too bad. I actually felt a bit sorry for him. Now, I feel even more sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    To Beat Bloomer.... Thats what the 49'ers have in store...

They can't get it done without some form of trickery Hahahahahaha
    Neither can bloomer
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I think he may just be being sarcastic like someone said, it sounds ridiculous to him so hes just egging on the idea. And if you slow and the yellow comes out, and you immediately drive off with no flat, 1 lap penalty...

They all do it. Some more recent than others. Owens, Lanigan, Marlar, Lanigan, Tmac, Bloomquist, Madden, Satterlee, JD etc etc. Even some of the local/regional guys do it at WoO/Lucas shows. Yes there should be some kind of penalty if that is what your intentions are. Stopping on the track without a mechanical issue.

Some single out Bloomquist because he's done it so it's no different if anyone else does. I can't remember the last time he did. So if anyone of you know then please enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    No, he just supposedly stoped and collected some $. Hahahahahaha
    JD,Landers, DOD and lucas should drop Tmac big money bag. Bloomquist was stinking up the race. Then Tmac turn it into highlight reel. It will be in dod 5 best finishes this year. So everyone should thank mr.Tmac for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Neither can bloomer
    Adrift. Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    JD,Landers, DOD and lucas should drop Tmac big money bag. Bloomquist was stinking up the race. Then Tmac turn it into highlight reel. It will be in dod 5 best finishes this year. So everyone should thank mr.Tmac for that lol
    Should they? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I can't remember the last time he did. So if anyone of you know then please enlighten us.
    Enlightenment? From this crew?? Good one!!!! 😄

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    They all do it. Some more recent than others. Owens, Lanigan, Marlar, Lanigan, Tmac, Bloomquist, Madden, Satterlee, JD etc etc. Even some of the local/regional guys do it at WoO/Lucas shows. Yes there should be some kind of penalty if that is what your intentions are. Stopping on the track without a mechanical issue.

Some single out Bloomquist because he's done it so it's no different if anyone else does. I can't remember the last time he did. So if anyone of you know then please enlighten us.
    You can't remember one time Bloomquist never slowed down get a caution to run to the pit change tires when he had no flat lol. He has done it numerous of time in his career. All tmac had to do is say he thought he had flat and no one here would be crying. But he said f it came out and said he did it on purpose. Unlike most drivers that come up with excuse why they did it. When in fact they know they did it on purpose.