Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Why are Bloomer fans the way they are?

Ya'll are all the first ones to boast when he wins, and the first ones to complain and blame other people when he gets his arse kicked. I don't get it, were you not hugged enough as a child? I realize ya'll don't have jobs or anything (which is indeed admirable), but I mean come on. There is a difference between "gossip" and complete b*llsh*t. Maybe there needs to be another section created for all of the children of the black sunshine that defend daddy even when he gets it handed to him. Is he still the greatest out there right now? Probably, but geeze get over yourselves.

This forum got decent for a while about a year ago but since certain folks have figured out the way to navigate around being banned, it has gone to crap again.

For the most part most (not all not all not all) but most imitate far left radical behavior, they ignore facts and they accuse everyone else for doing the very exact same thing that they are. And the way they group up and pile on a person when someone says something they dont agree with. But mostly I think they jump on the Bloomer bandwagon because they suffer from some kind of inadequacy in life, falling short so by liking the most successful guy in the past 25 years in the sport, it makes them feel important, like a winner themselves to live vicariously through another man. Like they are better or know more than you because they are pointing out to you what has been blatantly obvious the last quarter century, that Bloomer is good..lol dont go to far out on that limb there guys...

They call them jersey chasers when I was in college.

I like how you don't call out the a$shats of 4m and just lump all us into one. Kind of selling yourself short as a respected member here ain't it?

I have a half decent job... since you asked.

I just like the skull and crossbones

They'll be on this thread soon disecting your post or they will just come after me.
    I guess u could call them my special fan cwub
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

zach,
    with all due respect, your observation of bloomer fans is a narrow one. Bloomer fans can quickly point out how non-Bloomer fans are quick to rub their faces in the dirt when their driver beats him. It's a two way street bro. I've been a fan of Bloomquist long before he was considered to be the best by many. But I've also been critical of some of his dumb moves too. Nobody gets a free pass from me for stupidity. But, I can also say that the haters are many on this forum. On both sides.
    ##YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID##

Dirtdobber I will agree to an extent, but I can speak for my self and I think most others its primarily the few worshippers of Bloom on here that rub in the face, "howd you like that Tennessee a** kickin", I hear that almost every thread when he wins from more than one person, I dont see Pierce fans or JD fans acting like that everytime they win, I only start talkin trash when I have to defend my driver from false narrative attacks..maybe my view is skewed but im pretty rational so I dont think so...

DD I don't disagree, I guess what I should have said the ones that are overly obnoxious, and we know who they are. You don't see "fans" of any other driver posting that stuff like the constant bull-malarkey that is posted after every race. Even when Bloomer was going to be sitting out for the next six months (magically he got well again all of the sudden), they still would be bashing everybody else.

Your drunk zach. Go home. Hahhahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Dirtdobber I will agree to an extent, but I can speak for my self and I think most others its primarily the few worshippers of Bloom on here that rub in the face, "howd you like that Tennessee a** kickin", I hear that almost every thread when he wins from more than one person, I dont see Pierce fans or JD fans acting like that everytime they win, I only start talkin trash when I have to defend my driver from false narrative attacks..maybe my view is skewed but im pretty rational so I dont think so...
    Can I offer you a Puffs? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Ya'll are all the first ones to boast when he wins, and the first ones to complain and blame other people when he gets his arse kicked. I don't get it, were you not hugged enough as a child? I realize ya'll don't have jobs or anything (which is indeed admirable), but I mean come on. There is a difference between "gossip" and complete b*llsh*t. Maybe there needs to be another section created for all of the children of the black sunshine that defend daddy even when he gets it handed to him. Is he still the greatest out there right now? Probably, but geeze get over yourselves.

This forum got decent for a while about a year ago but since certain folks have figured out the way to navigate around being banned, it has gone to crap again.

Come on lighten up, I realize you have never liked ZERO, by the way. Now how about attacking other driver's fans.

That was a sad day. I remember it well. I felt like I lost my best fat girl.

There are guys who like things or persons that most everyone else hates.....they like the attention they get for liking a unpopular thing or person... Makes them feel like a bad a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    I like how you don't call out the a$shats of 4m and just lump all us into one. Kind of selling yourself short as a respected member here ain't it?

I have a half decent job... since you asked.
    you know chris , for some one that said a while back that they were gone quit posting on here because of all the bull sh!t , ole zach sure does like to pop in every now and then and stir the pot......

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    he cant quit , you know , kind of like bloomer on.....well , you know....lol

Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    There are guys who like things or persons that most everyone else hates.....they like the attention they get for liking a unpopular thing or person... Makes them feel like a bad a$$.
    Exactly! For example, look at SS!!! He thinks hes so tough. He ain't!

ZACH51

They can't help it,they all have a HUGE MAN CRUSH on him.

Have you not heard that LOVE IS BLIND??? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Exactly! For example, look at SS!!! He thinks hes so tough. He ain't!
    👉💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪👈
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!