Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where were all the big shot Lucas guys tonight?

Afraid of a tire test? Drug test? Pierce the only one with enough hair on his backside to race with these guys?

One of the better races I've seen in person in a long time. Too bad the superstars drove right by.

Im not trying to be a smart ass but with the lucas oil schedule getting ready to ramp up for some pretty big money races the next 4 times they are racing the money is pretty big so they are taking the time to go back to the shop and get their stuff right to have a chance at some big time money

If Bloomer can just test then Bobby can too

Just mad he paid to watch those tier 3 drivers. No refunds!

A lot of those Lucas guys hadn’t been home in like a month... so they went home to get ready for the month of money...

The same could be asked as to where all those Big time WoO drivers were for I-80... Clanton and the Rocket team were the only ones and I don’t see you complaining about that....

This is the most ignorant post ive read on here in awhile. Must not pay to much attention to the Lucas Oil schedule. Because if you did you wouldnt of made this thread. As stated before the Lucas guys havent been home in a month or so. With 2 weeks to get everything ready for the North/South. Its a better financial move to go home get cars ready and regroup.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

This same thing happens every single year. Guys are getting their stuff ready for the Month of Money tour. Not worth the risk of tearing up equipment in another series for $10,000 when you have multiple $40,000+ races coming up.

Davenport is the home track of one of his sponsors $$$

If I added it up right......in the next 45 days the winners share exceeds $400k!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The real question is where was Bobby at????

Quote Originally Posted by getinit View Post
    Afraid of a tire test? Drug test? Pierce the only one with enough hair on his backside to race with these guys?

One of the better races I've seen in person in a long time. Too bad the superstars drove right by.
    Is your life is so miserable you have to dog on others to feel better about yourself. I've yet to see anything positive posted by you. You fit in with several others on here. When you go to the races and see the fat guy at the concession stand with 8 hot dogs and a wore out racing tshirt, it's one of the mouthy 4m members. Bank on it.

A stupid Question!

Even Rocket1 has been on the road for almost a month now.

The Lucas guys are taking a much needed rest. The WoO guys are almost assuredly counting down the days until they can do the same.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Exactly Josh.

JD actually hasn't run any WoO events except speed weeks. His only event are PDC and Cedar Lake. And then the World finals. Bloomquist is suspended. And BPM won't enter any WoO events except the ones during speed weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Exactly Josh.

JD actually hasn't run any WoO events except speed weeks. His only event are PDC and Cedar Lake. And then the World finals. Bloomquist is suspended. And BPM won't enter any WoO events except the ones during speed weeks.
    Davenport had planned on the Firecracker, forecast made them decide to stay home. Shame, too, show ran pretty much as planned.

Getting ready for WOO Cedar Lake.

You need to pay more attention, the Lucas guys just came off of a brutal stretch of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    You need to pay more attention, the Lucas guys just came off of a brutal stretch of racing.
    And the WoO is currently in the middle of a brutal stretch. When they finally get a chance to take a break and do, I bet we get a thread whining about how the WoO drivers don't show up at some Lucas race.

Up to 11 of 14 Lucas guys will be at the PDC. 9 for sure. They aren't sitting at home getting ready for Cedar Lake. I know Josh Richards and family planned a vacation for the next couple weeks.