Thread: Pdc camping

Default Pdc camping

Wanting to know how to get a camping spot anywhere near the track, the closer the better. i called the track today and was told that camping was full at the track, but they use field across the street for over flow that consists of 40 spots that are on a first come first serve basis, starting some time today. We will not be able to leave for a 5 hour haul until 4-5 oclock. How fast does the o verflow camping across the street fill up? I know that this probably as shot in the dark, but does anyone know any locals who rent out personal property spots? If anyone can help us out or give some more info that can help make this trip happen. respond through thread or pm me for phone number or whatever. motor home is 36' Thanks

Usually over flow lot fills up by Friday morning. Then theirs some houses that let's u camp in their yard close by. Try to hit Leroy Rodriguez up on Facebook hr has a big lot a block from track u can camp on.

There is also a house about three blocks west of the track that has camper parking available. have to go around as the road does not go through from track.

t4g2, how do I narrow down the search on facebook? There are multiple users with the same name? I don't know what he looks like, so I'm not sure how to search for him?

I'm not on Facebook. Go to race track Facebook page look through friends he's on it.

I guess track parked almost 200 rv & camper's last night alone.. Might be time for plan B

Is there any room left for a tent, me and two fat girls and our horses? This guy's yard has a bunch of junk cars all around and the rats are scaring the girls!

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    I guess track parked almost 200 rv & camper's last night alone.. Might be time for plan B
    Check with Mark Bachtold he has some spots left on his property or there's a bed and breakfast in Forrest ill.5 miles away

yes they was room at noon
    Race tracker-- RAIN and COLD "killing me smalls"