Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Never tired of winning maga !

Had the trade negotiators from the EU eating out of his hand today ! And wait there is more ".................. For his next “MAGIC WAND” moment as the past liar in chief and HNIC called it we will see 2nd quarter GDP even lower than the 1st of 2018! Can I get an AMEN ?

He's a negotiating machine... and the little fat boy in NK is having his minions disassembling a missle test site. Hillary couldn't negotiate a better deal on a dozen Depends...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

i'll give you an amen

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hipower17 View Post
    i'll give you an amen
    I'll second that . AAAAAAmen .

Such a negotiation machine that he's asking Congress for $12 billion golden crutches to rescue the farmers he's (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing over. $12 billion on top of the $20 billion the US government already gives agriculture.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Such a negotiation machine that he's asking Congress for $12 billion golden crutches to rescue the farmers he's (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing over. $12 billion on top of the $20 billion the US government already gives agriculture.
    Well , the way I see it , the money he is saving in other areas that's saved will be used .
    The left only talk about money used , not money saved . Plus he's not sending BILLIONS
    on skids to other countries .

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    He's a negotiating machine... and the little fat boy in NK is having his minions disassembling a missle test site. Hillary couldn't negotiate a better deal on a dozen Depends...
    I guess since we are not kissing Irans azz anymore those billions odummer gave them
    are just ... GONE .

Quote Originally Posted by just dust View Post
    Well , the way I see it , the money he is saving in other areas that's saved will be used .
    The left only talk about money used , not money saved . Plus he's not sending BILLIONS
    on skids to other countries .
    Foreign aid dropped from $59.1 billion to $55.9 billion.

Hey mcDOWNER.......gdp up to 4.1 for 2nd quarter, $95 BILLION less in trade deficit!

gee that's gotta hurt yours and every other libtards backside!..........MAGA!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Hey mcDOWNER.......gdp up to 4.1 for 2nd quarter, $95 BILLION less in trade deficit!

gee that's gotta hurt yours and every other libtards backside!..........MAGA!
    Just wait for the tax receipts to come in and you'll see how much faster our deficit is climbing.

So? It's for a good cause. Unlike dropping 150 billion dollars off to the Iranians on palates to bolster their nuclear and terrorism programs. You just have nothing burgers to contribute. Quit bringing a pea shooter to a gunfight!!!

Oh, how about Obummer and Holder giving the cartels all those guns in Mexico????

I could give you hundreds of other atrocities, if it were actually worth my time!!!

Someday maybe someone will high five you in the face with a shovel. hahahahahahaa

Just wait for the tax receipts to come in and you'll see how much faster our deficit is climbing.
    Not as fast as it was . It will take a genius to fix this mess , a train wreck for sure .
    But like you said , just wait . We have a winner . Hey a winning train , I like winning .
    Just where is all the bad , all the left says there is .

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...t-faster-rate/

The amount of corporate taxes collected by the federal government has plunged to historically low levels in the first six months of the year, pushing up the federal budget deficit much faster than economists had predicted.

The reason is President Donald Trump’s tax cuts. The law introduced a standard corporate rate of 21 percent, down from a high of 35 percent, and allowed companies to immediately deduct many new investments. As companies operate with lower taxes and a greater ability to reduce what they owe, the federal government is receiving far less than it would have before the overhaul.

The Trump administration had said the tax cuts would pay for themselves by generating increased revenue from faster economic growth, but the administration has acknowledged in recent weeks that the deficit is growing faster than it had expected. The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) said this month that it had revised its forecasts from earlier this year to account for nearly $1 trillion of additional debt over the next decade — on average, almost $100 billion more a year in deficits.

In the trough of the Great Recession in 2009, when companies were laying off hundreds of thousands of workers each month, corporate tax collections plunged by almost a third. It was the largest quarterly drop since the Commerce Department began compiling the data in the 1940s. No other period came close — until this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So? It's for a good cause. Unlike dropping 150 billion dollars off to the Iranians on palates to bolster their nuclear and terrorism programs. You just have nothing burgers to contribute. Quit bringing a pea shooter to a gunfight!!!

Oh, how about Obummer and Holder giving the cartels all those guns in Mexico????

I could give you hundreds of other atrocities, if it were actually worth my time!!!

Someday maybe someone will high five you in the face with a shovel. hahahahahahaa
    Stay on topic, Clayton. I wasn't a fan of Obama either.

CBO forecasts largest-ever monthly surplus as record tax receipts pour in
    Published: May 8, 2018 12:40 p.m. ET

By

ROBERT
    SCHROEDER
    WHITE HOUSE REPORTER

Reuters
    April’s budget surplus will set a record, the CBO says, but President Trump’s tax law is expected to widen the deficit for the full fiscal year.
    Record tax receipts will lead to the largest-ever monthly budget surplus for the federal government, congressional analysts said in a new report, as Americans hand over more money to Washington.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates the April surplus will total $218 billion, breaking the prior record of nearly $190 billion notched in April 2001.

Greater-than-expected tax receipts drove the surplus, CBO said, noting the record $515 billion in receipts for the month was as much as $40 billion more than the agency estimated about a month ago.

The agency chalked up the difference to greater payments of individual income taxes in April, when tax returns and certain taxpayers’ quarterly estimated payments are due. The reasons for higher payments were twofold, CBO said.

“Those payments were mostly related to economic activity in 2017 and may reflect stronger-than-expected income growth for that year. Part of the strength in receipts also may reflect larger-than-anticipated payments for economic activity in 2018,” the agency said. The prior record for receipts was $472 billion in April 2015.

Your article is outdated, Clayton. They have revised those numbers.

May 8, 2018 So, two months??? Really???

Yeah. Look at the article I posted.

yeah. Look at the article i posted.
    you guys want to tout the cbo when it hurts trump but now you want to believe some liberal propoganda ................................ You are sad really sad mud duck !!!