Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

I want to see a video of this because I was sitting in turn 4 where this happened and from there it looked like Kenny clearly had position on weaver coming out of 4 and weaver should have lifted I know nobody likes getting passed like that but it didn't look as dirty as some people are saying. to me. but I would like to see another view of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I thought Kenny Wallace was a great ambassador of the sport?
    You're right. He is. He sat outside his trailer talking and signing autographs for people for hours. Pictures with little kids and just shooting the bull. Most other racers are inside their cozy air conditioned toters till it's race time. With the money he makes from FOX Network, he could have one of them big ole haulers and toters but he's fine in a little enclosed trailer.

And from where I was at, their were more cheers than boo's. The only boo's around me were from a fat lady in red giving him the finger with her husband. And yes. They looked like the old time 70's dirt fans that often give us a bad name. I thought about telling her,"Hey, Kenny's parked right over there. I can take you over there and show you if you want."

Wallace is a whacko nutcase, but he's good for the sport and very humble. Just stop and chat with him. You'd be surprised.
    8/13/16

Well if they both were going for the win and kenny did run into weaver a little bit I would have done the same thing. Last lap anything goes
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    And that was bound to happen. I dunno what Bobby thought was going to happen. You cannot attempt to race that hard with someone who drives harder than you in the same line. Was it more on Bronson, sure, but Bobby shoulda seen the writing on the wall. And he has pulled them moves himself, so he knows what the end result is.
    Pierce had already thrown a couple sliders at Bronson, who turned down and passed Bobby on exit. {correct thing to do in that situation.)
    On the last one, Bronson took exception and dumped Pierce. Why he didn't just pass on the bottom(he did it successfully two times prior) just shows his character. That was my view from turn 4. I'll watch the video and see if I missed something.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Your right, he will steal from you!!!!!
    He would get far with boobies motor lol it blow 10 miles down the road. Might be doing boobie a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Pierce had already thrown a couple sliders at Bronson, who turned down and passed Bobby on exit. {correct thing to do in that situation.)
    On the last one, Bronson took exception and dumped Pierce. Why he didn't just pass on the bottom(he did it successfully two times prior) just shows his character. That was my view from turn 4. I'll watch the video and see if I missed something.
    It wasn’t on Bobby. He was just in a bad spot. No good decision to make there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

i just watched video a couple times. Bronson got Bobby with the rr once going in and again after Bobby got into the cushion. He def used Bobby up, with that being said Bobby should still know better and learn to live to race another lap, there was a long way to go, and i understand he prob knew that once they got going passing was gna be tough and didnt want to waste time getting by him. Hes gotta understand theres some people you cant race that hard and close quarters with, and Bronson is one of those guys. Bobby was going for it when he should of been thinking big picture.

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    Well if they both were going for the win and kenny did run into weaver a little bit I would have done the same thing. Last lap anything goes
    Wasn’t for the win, it was for a transfer spot. And anything does not go, no matter what you race others as you want to be raced. Now, if you want stuffed in the wall, we can definitely play that game.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    I want to see a video of this because I was sitting in turn 4 where this happened and from there it looked like Kenny clearly had position on weaver coming out of 4 and weaver should have lifted I know nobody likes getting passed like that but it didn't look as dirty as some people are saying. to me. but I would like to see another view of it.
    How do you lift going down the straightaway on the last lap, or any lap? Guy on the bottom holds his line, you hold yours. You race into the next turn. It wasn’t a slider, Bobby and Bronson were trading sliders till Bronson was done trading sliders.

Have to give a shout out to Drake, Ray and crew on team #75. Also Paul Parker, Nice job.

Just watched the tape of Pierce and Bronson. Looked like Bronson stayed up there just to pin Bobby to the wall.?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Just watched the tape of Pierce and Bronson. Looked like Bronson stayed up there just to pin Bobby to the wall.?
    This Bronson guy is going to make a lot of friends this weekend. 😊

So is Bobby done for the w/e or will he try to advance in the B-main??

Everyone wants to criticize Pierce for throwing sliders. Funny you don't hear any talk about the slider Marlar threw at Madden. And yes. Madden turned under Mike and retook the lead(That's how a real racer handles it.)

Bronson threw a slider at Pierce early and Bobby drove under him. Bronson turned down and retook the lead 3 times on Pierce slide jobs before the last one which he took exception to.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Bronson isn't a guy you wanna mess with.
    Yeah, I seen him try to beat up a old man once. Real tough guy
    8/13/16

Haha lot you people been on the pipe to long. Bobby and Bronson was just racing deal of racing hard. Bronson didn’t even touch they was 2 or 3 feet from each other, tight racing. Bobby jumped cushion that slowed him down a lot and his nose turn down. Bronson being that close on the gas really had no where to go but over bobby’s nose. There was nothing dirty about what Bronson it was close tight racing deal.

Everyone wants to criticize Pierce for throwing sliders. Funny you don't hear any talk about the slider Marlar threw at Madden. And yes. Madden turned under Mike and retook the lead(That's how a real racer handles it.)

Bronson threw a slider at Pierce early and Bobby drove under him. Bronson turned down and retook the lead 3 times on Pierce slide jobs before the last one which he took exception to.
    No man, some of these so called sliders, whether it’s Bobby, Bronson, Wallace, whoever, they ain’t sliders. They are just using up someone. Marlar’s was only good because Madden really got out of it. Which was the right call there.

Bronson used up Bobby, just as Wallace used up Weaver. Fine line between good sliders and bad sliders.

You wanna mess with him, go for it. I got a $100 on Bronson.

He was going at Kyle just as hard as Kyle was going at him.

Default kwd

I watched it all live, no pipe, I wish.

Bronson and Bobby went in there way too hard side by side. Did Bobby bobble a little, sure. But Bronson used him up too. All happened all at once. Now, should Bobby have been mad at Bronson, not really. He has done that same stuff once or twice. But to act like Bronson was innocent, nah, he was typical Bronson. Sucks for Bobby, he was really good.