Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The racing must have been pretty good, folks had to find something else to complain about!

Just watched the video. Thought it was pretty awesome. Some people wouldn’t know talent if it slapped them in the face. Or maybe some just like to complain

I thought maybe they'd bring in Rosanne Barr. She has a lot of free time now.

I saw him on an episode of "Tanked" (a show about custom fish tanks...not getting drunk), so he's done something right for himself. I like music such as Sixx AM, but am also a purist so to speak when it comes to the National Anthem. I wasn't there to hear/witness it, but I think there are other songs you can add your own "flare" to. While far fetched, as I've stated during other discussions on the matter, I believe you should have to be licensed to perform the National Anthem, but that's just me. I don't think you can beat a "Wayne Messmer" version, or those alike.

If that was the least favorite thing about the weekend, sounds like I missed a heck of a show. And a big thank you to all those who posted updates (SSU18 especially) and their opinions, truly!

Racetracks, please go back to playing instrumental recordings of the national anthem.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-29-2018 at 08:29 PM.

That clearly sucked

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Before he got the DUI, the meet and greet was 100 bucks and made no mention of it being for a charitable organization.
    Maybe you should read the post about what transpired. DJ had nothing to do with the 100 dollar meet and greet and made it known he would have no part in it, unless they made it for free. You should get your facts straight if you're going to post a negative comment like that.

When i was with A and R Prod. we did a GandR show in Baton Rouge, and did some partying with him he does Know how to party. We went down to new O. and burnt the place down On B street. They put on one H of show.

For the ones that said they didn't like it you have to understand that is one of the hardest songs to to play on an electric guitar. He is a heckuva guitar player and the bands hes been around know how to put on a helluva show

Great job guitar dude!!!!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

I like the quote "It was so nice to chill back home and reset"

Apparently that involved in getting a DUI also lol smh

The Illustrated Man!!!!

They were just talking about him getting arrested in Fairbury, IL on Eagle 107.5 based out of Wheeling, WV. He's getting Fairbury some national attention.