Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I had to Google his name, but apparently member of rock band sixx am. DUI or not pretty cool he comes back home to support a dirt track.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

He will be 30-40 foot in the air playing the national anthem on his guitar. He has performed this at many professional events including many NBA games. You will not be disappointed. He is the "A" in Sixx AM with Nikki Sixx.

He was the one of the guitarists for GnR before they got back together. Dang great player.
    Scott Kleindorfer

I’d rather heard RUSTY!!!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

He was on an episode of Counting Cars few years back....Count and the boys did a car for him.

First time in my life I heard people boo the national anthem.

That performance was a disgrace. He made it ALL about him.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

It could have been worse. On second thought, probably not.

Sounded like nails on a chalkboard! What a disgrace! Everyone around us disliked it!

Quote Originally Posted by eskew11 View Post
    Sounded like nails on a chalkboard! What a disgrace! Everyone around us disliked it!
    Same here, most didn’t even applaud him and the ones that did were doing so because they were happy he was done. It really was awful.

Is there a Vid of it some were. Link please

Interesting, i have seen reports Friday on here of Kenny getting booed when he clearly was cheered loudly. Then i hear DJ was booed loudly during National Anthem when he clearly was cheered. Not a single person in our section on backstretch had a bad thing to say. This guy stuck around the entire race and met anyone and everyone who stopped to talk and take pictures, while also signing autographs. I'm beginning to notice a certain few on here love to do nothing except complain about FALS and everything that happens at this track. Sorry to disappoint, FALS isn't going anywhere. However, the cool part is you guys have the option to just not come to the track since it is obviously inferior to what you standards for a premier track should be.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Interesting, i have seen reports Friday on here of Kenny getting booed when he clearly was cheered loudly. Then i hear DJ was booed loudly during National Anthem when he clearly was cheered. Not a single person in our section on backstretch had a bad thing to say. This guy stuck around the entire race and met anyone and everyone who stopped to talk and take pictures, while also signing autographs. I'm beginning to notice a certain few on here love to do nothing except complain about FALS and everything that happens at this track. Sorry to disappoint, FALS isn't going anywhere. However, the cool part is you guys have the option to just not come to the track since it is obviously inferior to what you standards for a premier track should be.
    You clearly don't sit in sections H or I. There was booing in both instances where I was sitting. I know what I heard.

More cheers than boos from my seat
    8/13/16

Section F wasn't very impressed at all. I have to give it a big thumbs down also, and I am a FALS homer to the tenth degree. I understand the hometown thing and all, but it was god awful.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Section F wasn't very impressed at all. I have to give it a big thumbs down also, and I am a FALS homer to the tenth degree. I understand the hometown thing and all, but it was god awful.
    Jimi Hendrix is rolling in his grave.

For those that weren't there or didn't get the PPV... (Not from last night, but it sounded the same) https://youtu.be/i_wS_BjG6Wc

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    At the turn 1 section of the grandstand I didn't hear any booing. No doubt this rockers look is "different" but he connects with the younger generation and racing like any sport needs to cultivate the young fans to stay viable and solvent moving forward. For many they like things just as they were 100 yrs ago for others, especially kids (the future), they like things to progress. No right no wrong except demonizing those who choose a different path, or look, than they do. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................This guy grew up in a religious family, worked the fields as a young boy, worked construction in his 20's, made his way west as an 18 yr old and worked hard to attain his dream, did so and now owns a couple different companies. IMO this fella is a role model, especially if he gives his time to charitable work as has been posted, for hard work being the foundation for success. IMO we need more people like this not less.

Before he got the DUI, the meet and greet was 100 bucks and made no mention of it being for a charitable organization.

I wasn’t impressed.