Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    All you ever do is whine about the haters. You have a victim mentality. It's no wonder they talk crap about Bobby, because they know you'll take the bait every time.

I'd be willing to bet both drivers are already concentrating on next weekend's racing.
    illtaste32 has been )))))))))))HYPNOTIZED(((((((((((( Hahahahaba

All you ever do is whine about the haters. You have a victim mentality. It's no wonder they talk crap about Bobby, because they know you'll take the bait every time.

I'd be willing to bet both drivers are already concentrating on next weekend's racing.
    Becareful with the truth like that. He might block you 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo2323 View Post
    Watch the video, the pass was clean. Pierce hit the cushion and Bronson had no where to go. Again, before you talk, watch the video.
    I watched the video several times. Bronson hit pierce in the left side before the cushion was a factor pierces left side was damaged pierce hit the cushion then Bronson hit pierce a second time.I actually like to watch Bronson race he's a great driver I'm posting what I seen.
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Becareful with the truth like that. He might block you 
    Like the kid with his fingers in his ears saying he can't hear you! Heheheheheheeee

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Nah just telling it like it is, facts and reality. If it upsets you then it probably applies to you and you just might be one of those envious lemon lames...
    Deny all day long but anyone here will tell you Norm is right! Just ask 😉

Nah, just telling it like it is, facts and reality. If it upsets you then it probably applies to you and you just might be one of those envious lemon lames too...

Nah, just telling it like it is, facts and reality. If it upsets you then it probably applies to you and you just might be one of those envious lemon lames too...
    Try again? Hahahahaha

You r a special needs 4m'er ain't ya...... Lma clean off!!!! 😆

You're the one that gets upset so easily...

If you want to go back and try to find where I've bashed Bobby I'll wait here. I'll even go ahead and accept your apology in advance because I'm so magnanimous. I have no problem with him and I even think his sister is hot in a dirt track sort of way. His fans are probably worse than Bloomer fans though. Or at least as bad as bloomer fans used to be.

You're the one that gets upset so easily...

If you want to go back and try to find where I've bashed Bobby I'll wait here. I'll even go ahead and accept your apology in advance because I'm so magnanimous. I have no problem with him and I even think his sister is hot in a dirt track sort of way. His fans are probably worse than Bloomer fans though. Or at least as bad as bloomer fans used to be.
    Never upset. Just pointing out facts about the people on here. You cant be serious...

I cant speak for each and every 32 fan but I think I can for most and especially me, theres nothing that I say on here that I wouldnt say to any of your faces. I never hear this nonsense that is spoke about Bobby on here at the track. That right there says alot about the character of a person...lemon lame people

I cant speak for each and every 32 fan but I think I can for most and especially me, theres nothing that I say on here that I wouldnt say to any of your faces. I never hear this nonsense that is spoke about Bobby on here at the track. That right there says alot about the character of a person...lemon lame people
    It says more about the tracks you visit and the Bobby fanatics you sit around most likely...........Bobby gets most of his grief from things his posse say and do.

Every now and again he helps that cause with an ill advised slider or two but for the most part in my opinion Bobby himself isn't the root cause of the pierce propaganda.....it's the sideshow that gets him blistered.

And for the bazillionth time, I'm a Bobby fan......kid can drive the wheels off of one.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If the roles were reversed in the Bronson or Duty incident, there would of been a ten page bash fest on Bobby by the magnificent 7 hating club on here..and thats a fact. Double standards everywhere. Bobby could save a baby from a burning building and those 7 people would be on here saying how he did it wrong, or he didnt do anything that great or important. And thats a fact too...
    Lol. Poor me. Jesus, get a tissue man. Oh yes, the devil Bloomer fans.

You went from someone who could look at all sides of an issue and be level headed to the dam victim card and poor Bobby.

The Bobby and Duty thing was a done deal, Bobby or WHOEVER it was was already toast. The Bronson one, I feel was more on Bronson, but not a smart move by either.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bobby was already 90% spun out when Duty got to him... pierce fans can twist things all they want, but the proof is in the video... Duty had nowhere to go and finished him off

Nothing is ever Pierce's fault according to them. Maybe that's why so much hate from others about them.

Guys I agree with you on the Duty call, and I completely put half the blame on him in the Bronson incident. I was simply saying if the roles were reversed most of the people on here would have the complete opposite opinion on the issue. And that my friends is the truth. I dont see how you get whining out of that I call things like they are...if it was reversed you all would of been saying, Pierce wrecks another guy again, or he cant make the race unless he wrecks someone..lol guaranteed. There you guys go changing the narrative again...I proved my point im gone...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 07-30-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Bobby himself would tell illtaste32 to put a sock in it with all his sensitive and defensive babble.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Bobby himself would tell illtaste32 to put a sock in it with all his sensitive and defensive babble.
    I can agree with that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

☝☝☝☝Ditto☝☝☝☝

Guys I agree with you on the Duty call, and I completely put half the blame on him in the Bronson incident. I was simply saying if the roles were reversed most of the people on here would have the complete opposite opinion on the issue. And that my friends is the truth. I dont see how you get whining out of that I call things like they are...if it was reversed you all would of been saying, Pierce wrecks another guy again, or he cant make the race unless he wrecks someone..lol guaranteed. There you guys go changing the narrative again...I proved my point im gone...
    Guarantee all ya want. Sadly, a lot of us like Bobby. Yes, we like Bobby. Some poke you Pierce guys just as they poke the Bloomer and JD people, to get a rise.

I do think some may change their tune if Bronson and Pierce were reversed, but I doubt it. And I don’t see very many people running each other that hard other than Pierce, Bronson, and maybe a couple others, unless you pissed them off. I mean no one ripped Bobby, some of us ripped Bronson, including me, but I don’t think anyone was a douche to Bobby for once.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.