Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not the view from DoD, they filmed on backstretch. Doesn’t look as bad there. But you run a guy clean till right there, then hang her out there. It’s chicken crap, and hope the guy stuffs him in the future. Maybe he’ll learn.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Looked like good hard racing to me. You’ll have contact from time to time. Yeah it may have been a bit aggressive but definitely not dirty.

Do what? that was dirty? You guys need to get a grip. Wallace had him cleared and even gave him a lane on top.

24B should be ousted permanently... He was beat, and mad about it.

Just say no...

Seriously? If that's dirty racing in your mind, you need to find another hobby to follow. That's racing. That's what folks pay to see. Than again, if you don't like someone, it's easy to bash them.
    8/13/16

Nothing dirty about that Kenny had him cleared guy just drove in to the back of him.

I hate dirty driving. That wasn't dirty driving. If you have a problem with that move I'd suggest finding a drag strip.

Looked like good hard racing congrats Kenny

I did like Kenny, I did stick up for him against the haters. It doesn’t look near as bad from that angle. But he did not leave the guy a lane, he left him 3/4’s of a lane. And he ran Weaver clean till that last lap, last turn, it’s shady. Anyone in that spot would certainly take exception to it. Maybe not a fan as I’ve seen here, but you put yourself in 24’s shoes, you’d be pi$$ed.

So next time by your guys take, dude better keep his foot in her because it’s just good hard racing.

I will stick with dirt racing, thank you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Was the 24 car DQ . is there not a rule about hitting someone after the race.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Was the 24 car DQ . is there not a rule about hitting someone after the race.
    It was stated in the drivers meeting that it would be a automatic disqualification. Not sure how they handled it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It was stated in the drivers meeting that it would be a automatic disqualification. Not sure how they handled it.
    Let's assume they do DQ him....instead of approaching Wallace in the pits and talking about it face to face this guy rams the 36 and gives up a front row starting spot in a last chance race. Not the best move.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Let's assume they do DQ him....instead of approaching Wallace in the pits and talking about it face to face this guy rams the 36 and gives up a front row starting spot in a last chance race. Not the best move.
    Exactly. It was a frustration move that he would probably like to have over. Seen it many times and will see it again I'm sure.
    8/13/16

Last lap slide job .... That leave the guy a lane rule goes out the door on the last lap .... I thought using your car as a weapon can get you banned from the track for one year ....

The best was when the backstretch fans were chanting KENNY and he stops hi is car and gets out to salute the fans. Guy is a blast.

We need to allow mirrors back in these cars...there would be a lot less wrecks. Let the flagman get some balls and use the black flag if you're mirror driving.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

That’s racing boys. If you don’t like that, go watch pavement.

Looks irrelevant to me, Snake has them covered!

The pitiful part was that a former NASCAR driver celebrates to the crowd after finishing 4th in a heat race

Kenny did nothing wrong in that video.