Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Watched the video kenny did a good slide job coming out of 4 the nut behind him rammed kenny in the back took himself out last lap especially going for the win anything goes imo.
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    Watched the video kenny did a good slide job coming out of 4 the nut behind him rammed kenny in the back took himself out last lap especially going for the win anything goes imo.
    I agree, you take the circumstance outta that situation its uncalled for but it was justified in my mind.

Some reflection from Kenny Wallace LOL https://www.facebook.com/91869656472...6636410631473/
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Classy video from the mens bathroom. He sucked in the big leagues and he sucks in the minors, i dont see what the fuss is about. Nice guy that sucks at racing, its simple.

Seemed like an arrogant move at the end to get out and wave like that.

Why does he have Toyota on the car for is it a Toyota chassis and motor? 🙄🙄🙄

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post

Why does he have Toyota on the car for is it a Toyota chassis and motor? 
    He’s a conman and has a lot of dumb people licking his boots.

Some of you have some serious jealousy issues with Kenny.

While he is a little goofy, he is a great ambassador for dirt racing.

Kenny just loves racing plane and simple

No jealousy here man. That's for sure.

The engine is. Toyota Racing Development. Chassis is I believe Impressive.

I was surprised with the bow to the crowd in turn 3 but the crowd loved it.
    8/13/16

I've never seen anyone run fourth in a race and get out of the car like he won the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing!! Classlessness in my opinion...let the no name guy who actually won the race have his glory in victory lane during his interview... Nobody likes Kenny Wallace quite like Kenny Wallace....
    Last edited by Cooter Davenport; 07-29-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Someone should get a sample from Kenny while he is in the bathroom. His eyes are barely open.

You can bitch about Kenny all you want, call him classless, whatever. A hack? No way. Dude can race, yeah he's not the best of the best, but he always puts on a good show. He's friendly and will sit and chat with anyway. Hell he was hanging out in the pits until well after 4am Friday night taking pictures and chatting with people. He's a racer that loves racing AND the fans. Do I have a problem with him celebrating a close finish that earned him a spot in the big show, with that many top notch cars and drivers involved? Hell no! Kenny is an entertainer, he can put on a good show both in and out of the car, and whether you like it or not a transfer spot into the big race is an accomplishment. I'll watch him race anytime I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Some reflection from Kenny Wallace LOL https://www.facebook.com/91869656472...6636410631473/
    An interview in the restroom, where they all hang out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter Davenport View Post
    I've never seen anyone run fourth in a race and get out of the car like he won the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing!! Classlessness in my opinion...let the no name guy who actually won the race have his glory in victory lane during his interview... Nobody likes Kenny Wallace quite like Kenny Wallace....
    The crowd was cheering for him, so he wanted to acknowledge the crowd. There's nothing wrong with that.

Well, for all the know it alls out there, watch the video of Wallace stopping in turn 3 one more time. Notice the WoO official come up to Kenny's car? It was Matt Curl, your WoO Series director. He told Kenny, "Thank you for stopping and acknowledging the crowd"
    So for everyone bashing Kenny, stuff that in your pipe and smoke it ya bunch a 4m know it alls
    8/13/16

I guess if youre a feger fan the last couple years, celebrating a fourth place finish in a heat makes perfect sense.

Kenny wasn't celebrating.

isn't part of being a good racer anticipating the slider coming and crossing over to counter it? not rear ending the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    The engine is. Toyota Racing Development. Chassis is I believe Impressive.I was surprised with the bow to the crowd in turn 3 but the crowd loved it.
    Toyota engine in a lethal chassis