Thread: Dirt on Dirt ?

Default Dirt on Dirt ?

Recent subscriber, finally bit the bullet. I watched the PPV last night with no problems other than the problem everyone else had during the 1st feature. I tried to replay the videos today and couldn't get it to work, is there a trick to it? None of them will even start for me?

Are you signed in

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Are you signed in
    Yes, I am.

I just clicked on catchall . The list of videos comes up and click on whichever you want. Worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Yes, I am.
    Sorry thats the only thing i can think of.
    You know you have to watch a Add first.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    I just clicked on catchall . The list of videos comes up and click on whichever you want. Worked fine for me.
    I tried going through catchall, video still won't start. Must be something on my end if nobody else is having problems.

I tried going through catchall, video still won't start. Must be something on my end if nobody else is having problems.
    Msg dod that you having problems watching the recording they pretty good helping figure out the problem

Try downloading the lates V of Flash

Recent subscriber, finally bit the bullet. I watched the PPV last night with no problems other than the problem everyone else had during the 1st feature. I tried to replay the videos today and couldn't get it to work, is there a trick to it? None of them will even start for me?
    No “MAGIC WAND “ just simple logic !

I bought both nights but, tonight I signed in and shows I only bought the 1st night... has anyone else had this happen???...basically I didn't receive discount for both nights...

Seems this weekends footage isn't as HD clear as past races...is it just me?
    Watching same way, Dell laptop thru Samsung UHD90004K70

Lately it seems like the quality of their broadcasts has gone downhill.

You have to give them a little bit of break this weekend though, as this is the weekend they act like drunk high school kids.

It would have been much better and cheaper if it was on Lucas Oil Racing TV (a much better deal financially).
    Last edited by fryefan; 07-29-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wfofan View Post
    Seems this weekends footage isn't as HD clear as past races...is it just me?Watching same way, Dell laptop thru Samsung UHD90004K70
    First thing I did when I got the live video during time trials Friday, was click settings. 604p or whatever it was, was the only option. I asked about it in the DoD chat, and they said that's what you get for the weekend. They said limited internet connection was reason. Didn't see anyone complaining. Kinda surprised there, since I questioned it right off. lol

I watched last night thru my sons Xbox One without a hiccup. I’ll do that from now on. Always have some kinda problem other ways like chromecast or something.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    First thing I did when I got the live video during time trials Friday, was click settings. 604p or whatever it was, was the only option. I asked about it in the DoD chat, and they said that's what you get for the weekend. They said limited internet connection was reason. Didn't see anyone complaining. Kinda surprised there, since I questioned it right off. lol
    Was wondering. First one I’ve purchased other than Eldora, and it is always perfect. FALS, every once in awhile would glitch.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

When I paid attention, it was like the background was choppy, and Friday seemed a bit dark at times from one camera angle. Overall, the action was easily watchable.

Hey all,

Depending on the quality of Internet and bandwidth we're working with, we often have to "lower the quality" of the picture to ensure that it doesn't stutter/buffer, etc. while the show is going on.

Sort of ... "play it safe" to make sure things go smoothly. That's been the case a few times this year, to make sure there are no issues.

Places like Eldora that's not the case, where the Internet is so strong, you can push it higher.

Thanks!