Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Yep no one would buy extras at full cost
    Ya Wildman thats my complaint people think heck for the 10 bucks or whatever il buy 10 seats 9 months before the race, then peoples plans change or circumstances come up and in the end theres empty seats that someone could and would of bought that cant...

starting 29 in the late model feature was a bit obnoxious. And yeah Kyle hammer is a tool, can't drive just like his pops.

Quote Originally Posted by WWilliams52 View Post
    starting 29 in the late model feature was a bit obnoxious. And yeah Kyle hammer is a tool, can't drive just like his pops.
    Don't gripe here, stop into a Central Illinois track and tell Don that.
    8/13/16

I guess performing enhancing drugs don't need to be banned in dlm racing

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Don't gripe here, stop into a Central Illinois track and tell Don that.
    Just because his dad can whoop my a$$ doesn't negate the fact that him and his son cannot drive a race car. You sound like the type of guy who would slap Don's a$$ while he kisses your wife...

Just because his dad can whoop my a$$ doesn't negate the fact that him and his son cannot drive a race car. You sound like the type of guy who would slap Don's a$$ while he kisses your wife...
    Go home, you're drunk! Lmao

Just sayin, you sound like a real tough guy knocking someone doing something you could never do. It's real easy to pop off the mouth on a message board about someone, but a keyboard jockey like yourself would run and hide if the opportunity was there to actually tell someone face to face.
    8/13/16

Just sayin, you sound like a real tough guy knocking someone doing something you could never do. It's real easy to pop off the mouth on a message board about someone, but a keyboard jockey like yourself would run and hide if the opportunity was there to actually tell someone face to face.
    Amen Highside theres a ton of em on here...

Your ignorance is amusing, you are on "The most opinionated" forum in racing defending a kid who runs over people when hes not plowing the wall saying nobody else can do what hes doing. Do you wear a batman mask when you scroll through the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Amen Highside theres a ton of em on here...
    ...... Name one!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya Wildman thats my complaint people think heck for the 10 bucks or whatever il buy 10 seats 9 months before the race, then peoples plans change or circumstances come up and in the end theres empty seats that someone could and would of bought that cant...
    The board recognized a long time ago that not charging full price in advance could lead to problems. They typically release unclaimed reserved seating at a certain time in the night, but they also do have sponsor sections, etc, that sometimes go unused, or are only used at certain points through the night (looking like open seats scattered).

The thought process originally was a combination of not having the systems/equipment to handle pre-purchased tickets at the gate (scanners, etc like ticketmaster uses), as well as being a bit easier on people if something came up. The downside is as you identified, that people can by 2 reserved seats and have one for their bags/extra room to spread out/etc. In the long run though, I'd guess that eventually it will all be pre-sold tickets.

There's also been some discussion of setting up some big screens around the grounds playing the video stream, for those that arrive late or can't find seats, but unfortunately the video deal came in too late to get that arranged for this year.

lololololol

If more tracks had racing like what I saw at Fairbury last weekend, they wouldn’t be closing tracks, they’d be building more. That place was nuts. When you can hear the fans going bat $hit over the sound of 20 SLM cars...you won’t forget that. is FALS perfect? No. But unless you’ve been you have no idea what everyone’s talking about on here.

rideheight if only that was true. Plenty of other tracks in the country that has good racing but, are struggling to keep the gates open. Heck even Fairbury on their weekly shows has seen their fan base lower this year but, yet have good racing almost every week. It's a bigger problem than just good racing.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    lololololol
    And I'll add some hahahhahahahahahaahahaaa's!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    And I'll add some hahahhahahahahahaahahaaa's!!!!
    You and ptown like that sort of stuff apparently? Hoooo hahahhahahahahahaahahaaa's

If you like Fals speedway u would love Duck River Speedway...i love the little bullring hammer down tracks....they both look a lot alike..

Quote Originally Posted by dualdj1 View Post
    As for the DUI, my understanding was he was arrested leaving gigs by an overzealous rookie cop, for something that happened on the way to gigs with no proof he was even driving.
    This is utterly false. He blew a stop sign right in plain sight of the cop.

The same cop wrote a ticket to one of the people parking cars for the track, for driving across first street on a golf cart... while parking cars...
    Also false. There were no tickets written for golf carts.

Gotta love small town gossip.
    Here's a few I've heard and seen posted:
    He passed the field sobriety...... FALSE
    He barely blew a .08....... FALSE
    The cops were "laying for him"....... FALSE
    The charges were dropped...... FALSE

He was warned by friends NOT to drive...... TRUE
    He was offered a ride to anywhere he wanted to go......TRUE
    He stupidly refused.........TRUE

Let's not glorify this guy because he's a "home town boy" and try to justify anything concerning this DUI. He made a very poor choice and used very poor judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    This is utterly false. He blew a stop sign right in plain sight of the cop.

Also false. There were no tickets written for golf carts.

Gotta love small town gossip.
    Here's a few I've heard and seen posted:
    He passed the field sobriety...... FALSE
    He barely blew a .08....... FALSE
    The cops were "laying for him"....... FALSE
    The charges were dropped...... FALSE

He was warned by friends NOT to drive...... TRUE
    He was offered a ride to anywhere he wanted to go......TRUE
    He stupidly refused.........TRUE

Let's not glorify this guy because he's a "home town boy" and try to justify anything concerning this DUI. He made a very poor choice and used very poor judgement.

Good catch, golf carts are legal for everyone on the PDC weekend unless of course you’re operating one while under the influence of alcohol.....lol