Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    This is exactly why trickle down economics doesn't work!! Learn how to acquire and keep customers and employees. I can see "you" having a problem keeping either one!
    Trickle down works great.....I'll be adding another employee in the next 30 days!

Soooooo, my business just doubled and I have a problem with acquiring customers.... that's a pretty ignorant statement!

But since you wanna go there......you wanna share tax returns!

btw......I just received a Federal contract. Thanks for paying your taxes!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 08-05-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Trickle down works great.....I'll be adding another employee in the next 30 days!

Soooooo, my business just doubled and I have a problem with acquiring customers.... that's a pretty ignorant statement!

But since you wanna go there......you wanna share tax returns!

btw......I just received a Federal contract. Thanks for paying your taxes!
    I only make around $25,000 on a good year and this year hasn't been great. I really doubt that you are doing that well. Anybody can say anything on here and it doesn't have to be truthful. So tell us what kind of business you have and are you the so owner? How much do you pay your employees?
    Last edited by ss12; 08-06-2018 at 05:32 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I only make around $25,000 on a good year and this year hasn't been great. I really doubt that you are doing that well. Anybody can say anything on here and it doesn't have to be truthful. So tell us what kind of business you have and are you the so owner?
    Do you get government cheese also ?

The farmers are getting more food stamps.....Winning.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Do you get government cheese also ?
    No I make to much.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    Sooo, it almost looks like Illegitimate Pres.Trump is distancing himself from his Russian Traitor kid. Whats the problem with a little collusion between old Comrades anyways right GOP?
    Just trying to make sure that his friends, family, co-conspirators, get to jail before he does. He doesn't want to be lonely once he lands behind bars.

I only make around $25,000 on a good year and this year hasn't been great. I really doubt that you are doing that well. Anybody can say anything on here and it doesn't have to be truthful. So tell us what kind of business you have and are you the so owner? How much do you pay your employees?
    I own a multi-faceted service company. I service commercial, residential, and governmental contracts. Sometimes, the contracts are awarded to me and others, Im just a sub!

Since there are four different services, the employees are paid accordingly......anywhere from $600-1,000 per week.

In my area, a household needs to make 100k/year to live decent......nice cars and nice house!My kids have been in a private school now for several years, and one of them is in college! It takes an above average income to pay for all of that!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 08-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Just trying to make sure that his friends, family, co-conspirators, get to jail before he does. He doesn't want to be lonely once he lands behind bars.
    Make you feel good spewing utter nonsense all the time???? Bet your life on him going behind bars and see what happens. You support the real criminals and want the constitutional ones jailed, that's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I own a multi-faceted service company. I service commercial, residential, and governmental contracts. Sometimes, the contracts are awarded to me and others, Im just a sub!

Since there are four different services, the employees are paid accordingly......anywhere from $600-1,000 per week.

In my area, a household needs to make 100k/year to live decent......nice cars and nice house!My kids have been in a private school now for several years, and one of them is in college! It takes an above average income to pay for all of that!
    Their hearing holes are too full of crap to hear what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Their hearing holes are too full of crap to hear what you're saying.
    They hate that Trumps policies are working for the middle class!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

What policies are those? Can't seem to get an answer.

ALL of them....clear enough?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

You can't handle the volume of the answer. It might make you scream NOOOOOOOO!!!! like a snowflake!!!

WOW , just got around to reading all this very comical leftest views , but this old red neck would like to ask one question , Zecol "husain" Lubaid and mcarter815 , which one of you are Rosi Odonald and which is her B!tch ? just asking because I,m glad yall found your way to our ole racist conservative web site.....thanks in advance for answering my question.......

Hit me with some facts,What changes did he make that made your business spike 40%? Easy question nobody can answer. Also you guys are the worst at insults,you look like children for god sakes sharpen up i can take it.

whats to take , you are what you are ,

Hit me with some facts,What changes did he make that made your business spike 40%? Easy question nobody can answer. Also you guys are the worst at insults,you look like children for god sakes sharpen up i can take it.
    Pretty simple......tax cuts!

Companies have more to invest and the middle class has a few more dollars in their pocket! That's an automatic business increase in the service industry!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Thats it? The Trillion and a half dollar gift to the rich? You don't read much. The filthy rich kept their gift,the companies bought their own stocks back like they haven't in years. No increase in pay worth mentioning whatsoever. The tariffs look like they are slowing things down. Trump increased the food stamps to the farmers. Soon others will need them too.

Thats it? The Trillion and a half dollar gift to the rich? You don't read much. The filthy rich kept their gift,the companies bought their own stocks back like they haven't in years. No increase in pay worth mentioning whatsoever. The tariffs look like they are slowing things down. Trump increased the food stamps to the farmers. Soon others will need them too.
    FAKE NEWS ^^^^^^^^!!!

Try to sell that to the middle class folks!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

"Fake news" like the Russian Collusion turned out to be?