Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    wasn't a 'slip' figured only an anti american scumbag would interpret that acronym the way you did !!!!
    Tell us what the letters stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    Another NotZee shows his face.
    And another fool that has nothing to say , that amounts to nothing more , than the
    simple lack of brains that can defend your stupidity . Don't know where you came from but ,
    your post prove your still a child , and un American .

Using the N word while hiding behind religion is American?

Using the N word while hiding behind religion is American?
    pretty soon we won't be able to use any words that start with any letters in our alphabet because some snowflake or member of some manufactured engineered gruop might be offended or get their feelings hurt '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' how sad you have become !!@!! TRUMP will fundamentally change america for the GOOD and some how you anti american scumbags will fight him all way! you realize that you are losing control of all the stupid sh!t that has been put in place by people just as stupid and anti american as you are and you can't handle it !!!!! And we still have 2yrs and 5 more months at least one more scotus justice {maybe more } regulations to be rolled back jobs to be created wealth for all americans to be gained etc etc etc and you guys HATE it ? ANTI AMERICAN SCUMBAGS is the ONLY name for you !@!@!!

Haha,Gaslighting,so funny. The Traitor45 seems scared,I don't think he's going to hang in there 2yrs and 5mos. Especially if he keeps Rabid Rudy as his attorney.

Haha,Gaslighting,so funny. The Traitor45 seems scared,I don't think he's going to hang in there 2yrs and 5mos. Especially if he keeps Rabid Rudy as his attorney.
    same people who said he would never be elected ............................. i'll stick with facts not some anti american scumbags vision who has been wrong on more than one occassion !!!!!

Has Trump done anything at all for the 99%? We can see he's spent a year and a half shoring up the 1% and Russia but how about all the rest of us? What has he done for us?

Also Trumps grifter family has scored big,forgot about that.

Also Trumps grifter family has scored big,forgot about that.
    doubting thomas anti american liberal batsh!t crazy pesimistic TDS SUFFERING scumbag lemmings !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman007 View Post
    doubting thomas anti american liberal batsh!t crazy pesimistic tds suffering scumbag lemmings !!!!
    oh yeah ........................................the russians did it !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zecol lubaid View Post
    has trump done anything at all for the 99%? We can see he's spent a year and a half shoring up the 1% and russia but how about all the rest of us? What has he done for us?
    for you to even ask a question like this just shows your hatred for your president , your stupidity, and your vile hatred for america !!!!

The ad hominems are getting boring.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    the ad hominems are getting boring.
    boring but true ..................................... And we know how babbling libtard lemming anti american snowflake baffoons hate to hear the truth !!!!!

For you Trump haters, I have a question. How does the media justify not even mentioning that the remains of our brave soldiers who died in Korean being brought home. Only Fox News who showed the reception with the families of the loved one. You commies justify that. Other media outlets completely ignored it. Here is another thing for you lefties. Learn what you are talking about before spewing your garbage on the internet. You dare to ask people what Trump has done for them in his term? He only helps the rich? What a bunch of dummies. I have a class of seven years olds who could put out smarter stuff.

Has Trump done anything at all for the 99%? We can see he's spent a year and a half shoring up the 1% and Russia but how about all the rest of us? What has he done for us?
    Are you really this stupid? Do you know how stupid your posting is? I mean really. Paul Winchell had a couple of dummies several years ago and he pulled their strings and they said what ever he wanted them to say. Anybody that parrots the left is not an individual thinker. They are a group of goats who obey all commie commands. Am I making myself clear?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Are you really this stupid? Do you know how stupid your posting is? I mean really. Paul Winchell had a couple of dummies several years ago and he pulled their strings and they said what ever he wanted them to say. Anybody that parrots the left is not an individual thinker. They are a group of goats who obey all commie commands. Am I making myself clear?
    He is really that stupid. He chose the wrong path between right and wrong, good and bad. Don't know how people can be so foolish.

I'm still waiting for one of you HeeHaws to tell me what Cadet Bone Spurs has done for the 99%?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    For you Trump haters, I have a question. How does the media justify not even mentioning that the remains of our brave soldiers who died in Korean being brought home. Only Fox News who showed the reception with the families of the loved one. You commies justify that. Other media outlets completely ignored it. Here is another thing for you lefties. Learn what you are talking about before spewing your garbage on the internet. You dare to ask people what Trump has done for them in his term? He only helps the rich? What a bunch of dummies. I have a class of seven years olds who could put out smarter stuff.
    They didn’t ignore it.

I'm still waiting for one of you HeeHaws to tell me what Cadet Bone Spurs has done for the 99%?
    My business was up 40%......and after this week, it doubled!

Any more stupid questions?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So Rocket Man Doofed Commie Donald just like Putin did in Helsinki. Now we are watching kim build new missiles after The Great negotiator said we can all sleep safe. this Dork wanted a Peace Prize for this? What a joke.
    the only people trying to roll your president are the establishment batsh!t crazy TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME sufferers who he has made look like total idiots in the last 1yr and 7 months............................................ ... and they got absolutely nothing !!!!!