Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    "Fake news" like the Russian Collusion turned out to be?
    You are one stupid idiot . we will see who scared shortly . FBI DOJ , upper officials .
    Collusion , what's collusion . No crime . You are so dumb no to know who colluded anyway .
    Is that all you have . You are going to see who comes out on this dimSH1t .And so I don't
    know why we debate an azz like you . I have come to realize that we are talking to a school kid .
    An will be done hearing stupid sh!t come from you . One more thing . Hope you enjoy , At least
    6 , read it 6 more years of this . You leftist are done . Now cry all you want , little boy . Your
    momma is calling you .

Did Kellyann Conway write that for you?

I like the earlier post and libby way of thinking , that trump is riding on the fruits of obamar , like Bill "slick willie " clinton did after regan left office , truth is , obamar was driving this country economically into the ground with all his stupid regulations that drove businesses out , which his lack of any business experience or ever working a real job could explain , but either way , thank GOD we wound up with a president that could and is cleaning his mess up ,

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    You are one stupid idiot . we will see who scared shortly . FBI DOJ , upper officials .
    Collusion , what's collusion . No crime . You are so dumb no to know who colluded anyway .
    Is that all you have . You are going to see who comes out on this dimSH1t .And so I don't
    know why we debate an azz like you . I have come to realize that we are talking to a school kid .
    An will be done hearing stupid sh!t come from you . One more thing . Hope you enjoy , At least
    6 , read it 6 more years of this . You leftist are done . Now cry all you want , little boy . Your
    momma is calling you .
    Thanks I think I figured it out!

Zecol must be David Hogg......he cant get his 15 mins of fame from the media, so he comes here! Sad!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    Thats it? The Trillion and a half dollar gift to the rich? You don't read much. The filthy rich kept their gift,the companies bought their own stocks back like they haven't in years. No increase in pay worth mentioning whatsoever. The tariffs look like they are slowing things down. Trump increased the food stamps to the farmers. Soon others will need them too.
    You know all of the propaganda and none of the truth sir. Since you won't listen, what's the point of wasting time with your Communistic but.

Everything you just typed is trash, that's all you know.