Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson ONeal

Default Hudson ONeal

Per his facebook...the North/South 100 will be his last race of the season. Getting surgery on his shoulder with 4-5 month recovery time. Will be back with same team on Lucas tour in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Per his facebook...the North/South 100 will be his last race of the season. Getting surgery on his shoulder with 4-5 month recovery time. Will be back with same team on Lucas tour in 2019.
    I heard if he went to Bloomquists Doctor, they would just label it arthritis...no time missed

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    I heard if he went to Bloomquists Doctor, they would just label it arthritis...no time missed
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI

Didn't he have an issue with that last year?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Yes, said surgery is needed.

yeah its been a nagging issue

Might need 2nd opinion or mri then he could finish out season
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

yeah.... maybe shoulder replacement in the offseason and miss no time (Bullsh!t)....

I don't know why Scott thinks his fans and fans in general are that stupid... fix the shoulder-5 months... completely replace the shoulder-1 month.... smh

yeah.... maybe shoulder replacement in the offseason and miss no time (Bullsh!t)....

I don't know why Scott thinks his fans and fans in general are that stupid... fix the shoulder-5 months... completely replace the shoulder-1 month.... smh
    After he didn’t quit racing for the year to get surgery, I truly have issues with what is really going on. Does he have shoulder issues, yes, talked about it repeatedly. But, this latest drama, dunno what I believe.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Might need 2nd opinion or mri then he could finish out season
    JD said he’s ready for his weekly special hernia check Doc.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well I thought this was about Hudson, what was I thinking. Good luck Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Well I thought this was about Hudson, what was I thinking. Good luck Hudson
    Come on now. Everyone hates a certain driver, but they cannot stop bringing him up. Place will die when he retires.

So much for all of the rumors saying Hudson is not racing late models next year

Bloomer is a tool! Nothing much wrong with his shoulder. If I were Roger Slack, I'd tell Bloomer he's barred for the season at Eldora.

Any chance they put someone else in the car?

in his infamous interview from I-80... when he said that he didn't need rotator Cuff surgery and said and I quote "he said I'll need complete shoulder replacement in 2-3 years, which can be done in the offseason and I won't miss anything..." I just shook my head....

here is the recovery for complete Shoulder Replacement...

At about three months after surgery, most patients are reasonably comfortable, have motion about half normal, but do notice some weakness.

At six months, most patients are pain-free (although weather does have an effect), and have motion and strength about two-thirds normal.

At one year, approximately 95% of TSA patients will be pain-free, and the remaining will usually have no more than a weather ache or an occasional ache with excessive activity. Likewise, there will probably not be significant strength limitations, depending on the condition of the deltoid and rotator cuff, particularly if both these muscle groups were normal before surgery.

its like he honestly believes anything he says on camera is the truth.... not because it is, but because he said it...

kudos for Hudson to jump at this head on and get the surgery done and out of the way... he's running good this year, and I believe he has a chance at winning the N/S 100 and had a chance at winning The World 100, the Dirt Million, and maybe Knoxville...plus this will also sideline him from racing at the 2019 Chili Bowl Nationals and/or Arizona... but unlike someone else... he understands the risk and reward....

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Scott Blomquist has a shoulder problem... he had it 5-6 years ago when I was at his shop finishing up Redd1cks car to bring back to Illinois.. One night while there hanging a body, he couldn't get up off the couch for all the pain... of coarse, his way of dealing with that pain is in bottle of Crown... but whatever... But after all this mess, I think there might be bigger issues... the Lies... the stories... they just don't add up. and I know you are a big fan of his and always has been. But it says a lot when a person like yourself starts 2nd guessing things...

Any chance they put someone else in the car?
    Perhaps Cody Mahoney?
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

SSI already has another team driver in Austin Burns. He is some relation to Todd, but i dont not know how. I can't see them putting anyone else in the car.

It sucks for Hudson. He has been solid all year long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Bloomer is a tool! Nothing much wrong with his shoulder. If I were Roger Slack, I'd tell Bloomer he's barred for the season at Eldora.
    There show without a star .

Pretty big deal for a kid his age, considering his profession. Wishing him the best of luck. He's a big part of the future of this sport.