Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson ONeal

Missed the World a couple years ago and it went fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Bloomer is a tool! Nothing much wrong with his shoulder. If I were Roger Slack, I'd tell Bloomer he's barred for the season at Eldora.
    He does have shoulder problems, I just don’t think that’s the reason he did what he did recently. He has had them for quite a while Dr.

If he goes through with their program, they will let him race, just as they would anyone else.

Did you know it takes a tool to know a tool.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

When Bloom says hes Done, they will Hate on him for years, just cause they can.

Hudson will be a contender in 2019

Obviously most will agree that O'Neal and Moran are probably two of the best up and comers. Is it better that they are on separate tours?

That’s a shame. This kid is exciting to watch and keeps on improving. The sport needs more young talent like Hudson. Pain sucks, so you know he is hurting if he is having surgery sooner than later. Good luck Hudson.

My concern is that an injury like this at such a young age could push Hudson towards NASCAR -- or quicken his decision if he was already considering it. We don't need to lose any of our young stars.

Hopefully he can end the season on a good note these last 2 weeks. He's never raced at Cedar Lake so that should be interesting. His dad obviously gets around the place well (being the defending champion) so he has that going for him.
    Last edited by GregA12; 08-01-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Obviously most will agree that O'Neal and Moran are probably two of the best up and comers. Is it better that they are on separate tours?
    Absolutely. Both tours have their place, and It’s something to look forward to going into the future. And the future looks bright. Guys like Sheppard, Pierce, Terbo, Jughans, and Zeigler are still young men.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Any chance they put someone else in the car?
    I'd love to see what Josh Rice could do with a car and team like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I'd love to see what Josh Rice could do with a car and team like that.
    He did in the kuzman car !!!

I think they should change the name from 4m to bloomers favorite forums. Geeeesh. Enough already.

Does anyone know what he did to injure his shoulder or when it happened? He's really young to need surgery. I'm just curious and hope he has a quick recovery. He's been great for the sport and a really likable, well-mannered young man if you get the opportunity to speak to him. Class act to be so young.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Does anyone know what he did to injure his shoulder or when it happened? He's really young to need surgery. I'm just curious and hope he has a quick recovery. He's been great for the sport and a really likable, well-mannered young man if you get the opportunity to speak to him. Class act to be so young.
    He dislocated it last year at Gaffany I think... they popped it back in but I guess now it pops out very easily

Default 71

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    SSI already has another team driver in Austin Burns. He is some relation to Todd, but i dont not know how. I can't see them putting anyone else in the car.

It sucks for Hudson. He has been solid all year long.
    I believe Austin, is Todd's son. he has been racing crate cars.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    What does being young have to do with surgery? If it needs surgery, it needs surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Pretty big deal for a kid his age, considering his profession. Wishing him the best of luck. He's a big part of the future of this sport.
    Well if he gets done right and being young he will heal way faster. He shouldn’t keep putting it off, he end up like Scott but have more problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    I believe Austin, is Todd's son. he has been racing crate cars.
    Austin is Todd's son. Austin has only been in the crate a few times this year. He has mostly been running a super for SSI. Chad Stapleton is also teamed up with SSI now. Chad still owns a lot of his own stuff but they are sharing some resources best I can tell.
    And Geraid Gault is driving a crate for SSI. He was Todd's original driver when he first started the team.
    So you could say that SSI has 4 drivers at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    What does being young have to do with surgery? If it needs surgery, it needs surgery.
    At 18 or whatever Hudson is, it’s rare to need surgery. But if he does he does. And doing it now, at such a young age, and looks like he is decently fit, he should recover pretty quickly. Definitely a smart move by him. Hopefully he doesn’t need it done again at say 40-50.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

At 18 or whatever Hudson is, it’s rare to need surgery. But if he does he does. And doing it now, at such a young age, and looks like he is decently fit, he should recover pretty quickly. Definitely a smart move by him. Hopefully he doesn’t need it done again at say 40-50.

Surgery??......he needs to see Bloomers doc!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!