Default World 100 camping lot 5

Does anyone know when the lot 5 will be open for camping for the World 100? Thanx in advance.

the land rush for marking a spot is Friday august 31st 6:00pm
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Thank you, sir !

I’m considering making this trip for the first time. I know a lot of the best seats are already sold but I think it would still be a good experience. I have a 38ft 5th wheel and would like to camp at the track. I can’t get there until Friday afternoon and was wondering if any of the free spots might still be available in your past experiences and how tough are these spots to get into? There are still a few paid spots left and I’m also wondering if paying the $50 is worth it. Thanks for your replies.

It may be tough to find something in lot 5 Friday afternoon that’s big enough for a 38’

I have 2 spots in the Northside lot that are for sale. They’re on the back row and are side by side. Should have plenty of room to set up even if there’s already campers parked on both sides of the spots. Spots are 20’x50’. I’ll take $75 for both. Let me know if you want them

coming down that late I would highly doubt you find anything in lot 5, we camp in lot 5 every year and what isn't roped off during the land rush is usually full by Wednesday night for the world.
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt