For Immediate Release
August 7, 2018

Kyle Beard Snares $3,000 Victory in Kuntz Classic at I-30 Speedway

Trumann, Arkansas (08/07/18) – Kyle Beard shook the monkey off his back on Saturday night and raced to the $3,000 win in the second annual Kuntz Classic at I-30 Speedway. The victory came aboard his Gary Beard Trucking #86 Black Diamond Race Car/ Kuntz & Co. Racing Engine Super Late Model, and was his first with the tour in over a year.

“We just haven’t had much luck with the Super Late Model for the past year or so, and we definitely have never had much luck at I-30 Speedway. However, we changed all that on Saturday night,” Beard said. “Jack (Sullivan) was going to be tough to beat before he had brake issues, but on the same token we had a really good car so who knows how it would’ve all played out. I want to thank my dad, my family, my crew, and my all my sponsors for continuing to support me in everything I do.”

Kyle Beard returned to action with the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) in the second annual Kuntz Classic.

With 26 Super Late Models registered, Beard followed up the fastest time in his qualifying group with a heat race victory. Earning the pole position for the feature, Kyle led the first 10 circuits before Jack Sullivan took the lead for a trio of laps. Beard battled back to the lead on lap 14, and then held off a hard-charging Morgan Bagley late in the event to claim his second win of the season and a $3,000 payday.

Bagley, B.J. Robinson, Timothy Culp, and Hunter Rasdon completed the Top-5 finishers in the 40-lap affair.

Full results from this event are available at www.COMPDirt.com .

Beard now turns his attention to the 26th annual COMP Cams Topless 100 at Mooney Starr’s Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas). The event, which will be co-sanctioned by the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) and the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS), will feature a new format for 2018. Thursday and Friday night will each see $5,000-to-win features contested, while Saturday night’s finale will post a $40,000 top prize.

For more information on the event, please visit www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.com .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Black Diamond Race Cars, Absolute Roofing & Construction, Xtreme Race Graphics, Schoenfeld Headers, Real Racing Wheels, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Team 5 Enterprise, O.H. Hendricks’ Sheet Metal, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .