Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It was bought in texas and has been taken there before becasue of a shifting problem. Just telling what we were told.
    May be this relates to the bad sholder?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It was bought in texas and has been taken there before becasue of a shifting problem. Just telling what we were told.
    Yep.....the trailer tongue keeps shifting, making people fall!

For some of you sweethearts not liking a feller, you sure spend alot of time on him.

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    For some of you sweethearts not liking a feller, you sure spend alot of time on him.
    Yep.....I betcha its their little blue pill!

Milk them dry Bloomer and that is not a knock if they want to pay you buku $ and lend all their stuff to you more power to ya..

I am reading about all these people that think they know about new trucks.I say BS.I have been building big trucks of all brands for 38 years and I can say all the new trucks are junk.We have two new peterbilts in our shop now that the dealer has no ideal how to fix.They have reprogramed the computer 4 times and still can't get it to respond.We also had to replace the frame in one of Blooms new trucks on its first trip out.I can say all the new truck we have built in the last two years have been gliders that have old style engines.

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    I am reading about all these people that think they know about new trucks.I say BS.I have been building big trucks of all brands for 38 years and I can say all the new trucks are junk.We have two new peterbilts in our shop now that the dealer has no ideal how to fix.They have reprogramed the computer 4 times and still can't get it to respond.We also had to replace the frame in one of Blooms new trucks on its first trip out.I can say all the new truck we have built in the last two years have been gliders that have old style engines.
    DEF and emissions is making new trucks a nightmare for all manufacturers.

DEF and emissions
    Pissin in the wind! Quite literally!

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    DEF and emissions is making new trucks a nightmare for all manufacturers.
    This is 100% accurate.

Those Autoshifts are as unreliable as the emission engines... right now im driving a old 2000 KW with a 12.7 Jimmy and its far better driving than our new trucks although not as comfy as the new ones. My old worn out 4.5 million mile fat @ss likes some comfort but id take my old 379 Pete over anything else...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    Yep. If I don’t like someone, especially if I think they are a druggie, I am not going to give them the time of day. Let alone, know their bowel movements, and hauler issues.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

While I agree with TMAC39, if it’s just a truck issue, as far as tranny or engine, you take it to International. If it’s got other things wrong also, then I would take it to Texas. Let them fix everything, instead of it taking two trips somewhere, and more time I don’t have my hauler. I highly doubt Bloomer is getting something repoed, he knows enough people to get cash, highly doubtful.

As far as the newer trucks, the Tier 4 Intermittent ones were not good. My Cat loader at the time, a K model, had 2 regen heads put in it. We had another that caught fire. They were non Def models.

My newest before I left there was a T4 final, and it was flawless, it ran on Def. But, I heard, not sure if it’s true, that Cat has their stuff right. No one else did, and the government was wanting Cat to help out everyone else and they obviously said piss off. So I believe, I’ll be corrected if I’m wrong, that Cat isn’t making motors for the other makes anymore, just for Cat.

A no good POS gets over two pages on his flippin hauler. Y’all can call it hate or dislike, but you’re enfatuated and envy him. And yes the same can be said about Bobby and JD, probably.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Says Fergys first race will be the at Mansfield