Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hudson Oneal

And Hudson is the "real deal" good little driver I am a pretty big fan...see how easy that is haters you can still like another guy and give credit when it is due...

Hudson O'Neal is one of the best drivers to come along in a long time he will get top 10 or better this yr. He will win the championship in the next 3 yrs
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya well I met a few people that said they didnt like or dislike Bobby but when he came out with the shirts they immediately became fans...lol how do you like those apples. Once again they didnt hurt his fanbase in the least bit, most likely helped it.. and he didnt blow anything he was in a subpar truck and still did great with it. You dont get a quality ride in nascar unless you got a rich family, a huge sponsor, or trd pushes you through, Logan Seavey will be next up...
    I’ve looked past the shirts, is what it is, was a poor choice. Personally, if I gained fans with those shirts, they aren’t the kinda fans I want.

And Hudson is really good, him and Bobby both. I think he stays with late models, him and Bobby will duke it out for years.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Kid exudes class in his interviews. If his right foot can match the savvy of his head then the sky is the limit in whatever direction he decides to go. Know if I was a parent that sprints and midgets wouldn’t be my first choice just based on safety alone.

WOW. Trully, if the thread says Hudson O'Neal how the Sam h*ll do some of you ALWAYS have to bring up either Bloomer or Pierce. It really gets old. Or, some start with the stupid comments that have nothing to do with anything. In the press release by ??? It stated he will be back on the lucas tour in 2019.

No driver got louder cheers from the crowd at Florence tonight than Hudson O’Neal. Great kid and serious talent.

Talked to him and his dad tonight Hud is a nice kid with great potential.

https://racingnews.co/2018/08/01/hud...oulder-injury/

Here's a link from a story on Aug 1st where Hudson is directly quoted saying he will run Lucas in '19.

Lucas tweeted about and hour ago the surgery was complete and Hudson was recovering well.

I was never one that thought I needed a Bobby (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing pierce shirt but I saw a guy wearing one this summer and thought it would be cool to get one. I was drunk at the time I thought that though.