Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hudson Oneal

Default Hudson Oneal

Just watched an interview, what a nice level headed young man. I've heard grumblings on him moving out of his late model and into something else. I've heard sprints, trucks and even asphalt. It would be a loss for dirt late model racing for sure.
    Last edited by smooth32; 08-09-2018 at 12:15 PM.

He races sprints, mainly non-winged already. Ran in St Louis last year and did real well I believe. Or Chili Bowl. I hope he doesn't leave for pavement...... Still surprised Bobbie hasn't actually but think he got a reality check these last 2 years, not in a bad way, just to keep growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcat View Post
    He races sprints, mainly non-winged already. Ran in St Louis last year and did real well I believe. Or Chili Bowl. I hope he doesn't leave for pavement...... Still surprised Bobbie hasn't actually but think he got a reality check these last 2 years, not in a bad way, just to keep growing.
    Pierce has no class and burnt sponsorship bridges with ignorant t-shirts. Hudson has more class in his little toe than that whole pierce clan put together plus Hudson has the NASCAR connection through is father, I predict he will be on pavement in the near future.

Hudson has got game for sure. We were on the Bobby train UNTIL my wife and I saw the first “Effing Bobby Pierce “ shirts. We were done with him before our brains even fully processed what we were reading.

What most sports, racing people never grasp....likeability sells more than anything. Sign a hat or a picture for a kid and he will worship you til he’s 80 yrs old. Be nice to people and give a $hit that they pay your bills when they wait in line to buy a ticket. It’s not brain surgery.

What connection ? Because his dad drives for CBR ? Clint Boyer has no interest, to my knowledge, in Xfinity or the truck series. As much as I do like the kid, he still needs to get some wins under his belt for more people to take notice. What does nascrap have to offer ? Guys with dirt in there blood can make a good living on tour with the right sponsors.

No but Bowyer does drive for Stewart/Haas. You ever hear of the term "I know a guy that knows another guy who knows this one guy"
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 08-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Pierce has no class and burnt sponsorship bridges with ignorant t-shirts. Hudson has more class in his little toe than that whole pierce clan put together plus Hudson has the NASCAR connection through is father, I predict he will be on pavement in the near future.
    1) it's sad that you have to bring Pierce into every conversation.

2) what sponsors has Pierce lost cuz honestly I haven't noticed any missing. Tbh I think his sponsor list continues to grow.

now can we talk about Hudson? the guy the thread is about?

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    1) it's sad that you have to bring Pierce into every conversation.

2) what sponsors has Pierce lost cuz honestly I haven't noticed any missing. Tbh I think his sponsor list continues to grow.

now can we talk about Hudson? the guy the thread is about?
    If you take time to look you will see I quoted a person that brought peerse in the conversation and thanks for caring. You must be a peerse fan cause your user name is perfect for that bunch.

thought I read when they came out with surgery decision that he'd be back with Lucas in 19.. Whether or not he stays after next year I guess we'll see.. Hope he sticks around for sure

If you take time to look you will see I quoted a person that brought peerse in the conversation and thanks for caring. You must be a peerse fan cause your user name is perfect for that bunch.
    lol!!!
    I'm not a huge Pierce fan, but I'm not going to fall for the nonsense on this board about him either. You say he lost sponsors yet you have not said who he lost. I'm curious as to who you think dropped him over a tshirt. Let me know who it was so I can verify your story with them.

BTW, I created my username in 2009 to fit in with the circus on here. Anything else you need answered?

Gonna have to agree with ptown on this one. That was madcat that mentioned Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Gonna have to agree with ptown on this one. That was madcat that mentioned Pierce
    Yes, the other guy brought up Pierce, my bad. So then he took the opportunity to jump at and be negative about something or someone. Must live a pretty sad life really. .
    Last edited by ImCryn2; 08-09-2018 at 02:57 PM.

No only the part where madcat mentioned Pierce's name first.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    No only the part where madcat mentioned Pierce's name first.

I edited my post. Again, my bad on that part.

Them Shirts were not one of the smart things they did . and i can tell you it did hurt them with some of the people that have money. Hope bobby has learned not to do that once more. When i worked for Pepsi on some of there Clubs They would black ball people for less.

I happy for Hudson. Good kid, and I also like his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    1) it's sad that you have to bring Pierce into every conversation.2) what sponsors has Pierce lost cuz honestly I haven't noticed any missing. Tbh I think his sponsor list continues to grow.now can we talk about Hudson? the guy the thread is about?
    Thank you! You took the words out of my mouth word for word.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    What connection ? Because his dad drives for CBR ? Clint Boyer has no interest, to my knowledge, in Xfinity or the truck series. As much as I do like the kid, he still needs to get some wins under his belt for more people to take notice. What does nascrap have to offer ? Guys with dirt in there blood can make a good living on tour with the right sponsors.
    The connection that Clint Boyer has can only help him. Not that Clint wants to field a Truck or xfinity car but, the people that Clint knows from Sponsors, owners could help Hudson.

What does Nascar have to offer a whole lot more money

Ya well I met a few people that said they didnt like or dislike Bobby but when he came out with the shirts they immediately became fans...lol how do you like those apples. Once again they didnt hurt his fanbase in the least bit, most likely helped it.. and he didnt blow anything he was in a subpar truck and still did great with it. You dont get a quality ride in nascar unless you got a rich family, a huge sponsor, or trd pushes you through, Logan Seavey will be next up...