Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yep, if he would have calmed down he may have won the thing. Each time he slammed the wall he lost what he gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Show complete before 9:00.
    I would hope with as few cars as they had.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    What's up with feger
    Hasn't been competitive since he got nailed soaking. Not picking on him, many other big names went down with him. Some are still out there doing it and just dont get caught some how.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Could have landed a 747 in the pits. 😀

Caution with 2 to go as Dan Flessner spins. Track is blacker than Blackstown. B5 32 3s 25f 99jr
    And that's saying a ton!!!

Not true phil

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    It seems like when they try and make up the summer nats races after the tour is over they never get a good car count.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Hasn't been competitive since he got nailed soaking. Not picking on him, many other big names went down with him. Some are still out there doing it and just dont get caught some how.
    He hasn't been the same since he got out of the Pierce car

Bingo kid you nailed it but I was referring to him being mad at the flag man

Bingo kid you nailed it but I was referring to him being mad at the flag man
    Do you know why he was mad?

That's what I'm asking, shiny said he was mad.

That's what I'm asking, shiny said he was mad.
    Oh sorry golddirt

I have no idea why he was mad. He stopped at the flag stand, got out, and started pointing and yelling at the flagman.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I have no idea why he was mad. He stopped at the flag stand, got out, and started pointing and yelling at the flagman.
    I heard it was because the flagman took the last donut.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I heard it was because the flagman took the last donut.
    I laughed harder than I should've.

Correction: Babb 5th, Feger 6th. I thought Babb was a lap down.

Wanted to thank those of you who came tonight or watched online. I went to bed last night having talked to 24 "for sures" and by 10am Sunday I had 5 texts of guys who's plans had changed. It might not have been the biggest field, but it was a talented one. We don't race super late models here often - actually once this year - but we get to catch up with a lot of the late model fans we met in Quincy when we do.

The Feger thing had to do with a lineup issue. I can't thank Jason, Bobby Frank, Brian, Shannon and the rest who were going to start up front during our rainout show for showing up tonight after kind of taking it on the chin with our "start over" show tonight.

We'll build on this and try to go to 2 big Late Model shows next year. The track got black, but we raced in the sunshine pretty much the whole time. 6pm start times on hot summer nights are rough - and on a Sunday we have an early curfew.

Thx
    Ken Dobson
    Jacksonville Speedway

Quote Originally Posted by jax-webguy View Post
    Wanted to thank those of you who came tonight or watched online. I went to bed last night having talked to 24 "for sures" and by 10am Sunday I had 5 texts of guys who's plans had changed. It might not have been the biggest field, but it was a talented one. We don't race super late models here often - actually once this year - but we get to catch up with a lot of the late model fans we met in Quincy when we do.

The Feger thing had to do with a lineup issue. I can't thank Jason, Bobby Frank, Brian, Shannon and the rest who were going to start up front during our rainout show for showing up tonight after kind of taking it on the chin with our "start over" show tonight.

We'll build on this and try to go to 2 big Late Model shows next year. The track got black, but we raced in the sunshine pretty much the whole time. 6pm start times on hot summer nights are rough - and on a Sunday we have an early curfew.

Thx
    Ken Dobson
    Jacksonville Speedway
    Kenny, our group has made the 5 hour round trip down to J-ville for your midget and wingless sprint car specials earlier in the season. Hats off to you and your guys, ya'll do a great job, the facility and the racing surface has been very good and very racy. We consider your shows some of the best in our area. You have always been very accommodating with your honest and candid explanations and you've always been forthcoming with apologies to the fans and racers when things have gone awry. Most of the time circumstances were out of your control.

We surely would have made the trip down your way for last nights' late model show but we're scrambling getting ready to head to the State Fair today for a week of Lake Springfield relaxation thru this week and racing next weekend. We would LOVE to see you run the USAC National Midgets on the Friday night before the Silver Crown race at the fairgrounds!!

Thanks again Kenny, you're a stand up guy. We're looking forward to making the trip to J-ville many times in the future.

With less than 10 to go it’s supposed to be a single file restart, double file restart on a one lane track cost him spot(s). It wasn’t the flag man he was yelling at, it was the race director.
    Jason wasn’t the only one that was mad about that, I guess Bob gave the director an earful as well.

Correction: Babb 5th, Feger 6th. I thought Babb was a lap down.
    I watched online and seen him get lapped, but maybe he was saved by the caution, I don't remember.