Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

^^^^^🤔🤔🤔^^^^^

He has referenced that movie before. Must be his favorite yet calls me a fag. Hahahahaha....

Off their facebook page

COMP CAMS /NUTRIEN AG SOLUTIONS TOPLESS 100 OFFCIALLY CANCELLED

Locust Grove, AR – August 17, 2018 – The Comp Cams/Nutrien Ag Solutions Topless 100 that was scheduled for this weekend at Batesville Motor Speedway has officially been cancelled.

After discussions with officials of the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series and the Comp Cams Super Dirt Series, a date could not be established without conflicting with other scheduled events.

The only date available would conflict with the 5th Annual Lucas Oil MLRA Fall Nationals, slated for October 12-13. Some of the best regional drivers in the nation will be on hand as the Lucas Oil MLRA Series, along with the COMP CAMS Super Dirt Series battle it out at the luxurious Lucas Oil Speedway located in Wheatland, Missouri.

Fans that purchased Topless 100 advance tickets may use their tickets as a Rain Check at any event at Batesville Motor Speedway for the remainder of the 2018 season or during the 2019 race season. If you prefer a refund, mail tickets to BMS, PO Box 220, Locust Grove, AR 72550. Questions or concerns, call 870-251-0011 or text to 870-613-1337 - Monday-Friday only, please.

I saw that coming a mile away.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I saw that coming a mile away.
    Tough pill to swallow to lose a $40,000 to win race for the full-time Lucas teams just trying to break even financially but you are correct, Batesville NEVER reschedules when they get rained out.

Move it to April
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Should they get rid of the first event there and just schedule it as the topless at that time?

It seems like it would be easier to reschedule if they dropped the COMP Cams co-sanction.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Not sure why Lucas should be co- sanction with anyone
    Seems they should be able to hold there own

I’ve only missed two Topleess 100’s since the beginning and those have been in the last couple of years. They’ve never ran outlaw style bodies. West Plains used to have an outlaw body race in the fall for a few years back in the 90’s and that’s probably what some people are thinking about. It’s seemed to rain on the Topless weekend a lot in the last 6-7 years which happens to be the driest month of the year!