Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FALS program over by 830

They started a hr early and had no B mods. I have never heard people complain like they did last night. I have to admit, getting out that early felt like you had gotten ripped off. I understand why they do it, so the fair gets a bump, but for those of us that couldn't give one hoot about a fair, we now are home by 9pm. Stands were pretty empty early, but filled out nicely by the end of the night. If a vote was taken, I would be on the side of canning the early start.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    They started a hr early and had no B mods. I have never heard people complain like they did last night. I have to admit, getting out that early felt like you had gotten ripped off. I understand why they do it, so the fair gets a bump, but for those of us that couldn't give one hoot about a fair, we now are home by 9pm. Stands were pretty empty early, but filled out nicely by the end of the night. If a vote was taken, I would be on the side of canning the early start.
    Was the racing good?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Not the best night ever, but not bad in any way. Just a lot of grumbling about they had plenty of time for more classes, and what are we gonna do now.

FYI, I will never say any track has time for more support classes.

Ya all could have made LaSalle to top off your night.... 😎

I don't go to LaSalle

I don't go to LaSalle
    Your loss...

See it as you wish. I have never been very impressed with the place the few times I have went.

No it's Tony's loss

See it as you wish. I have never been very impressed with the place the few times I have went.
    Fair nuff... Great racing there tho. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    No it's Tony's loss
    Yeah, this is true too. Sadly...

Didn't bother me one bit. I wish they would run with that sense of urgency every week. I'm like you, couldn't give a hoot about the fair, and didn't appreciate paying 5 bucks extra for the fair. Just my opinion though. I thought the races were good, Spatola passed 2 cars on the last lap for the win in the late model feature.

So I’ve seen you guys complain about them running the show too late this year and now you’re complaining of it being done too early?

I would never ever complain about a program getting over early...

I have never complained about a show running late and I was only pointing out that I heard more grumbling about the early finish than I ever have about a late night.

Promoters understand they can't please all the people they just hope to please the majority and that might be at times only be 51% of the people but, yet by the slimmest margin the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    No crap. Racing was good, but the SOB’s didn’t keep me there till midnight, 1am, I’m pissed. Lol

Fast, efficient show, hopefully it’ll get them more fans in the long run. And the complainers, probably the same ones who complain when it last till 11.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Ditto!

If given the choice between 8:30 PM and 12:30 AM, I'll take 8:30 PM every time. I didn't feel ripped off in the slightest. The late model feature was very good. Also a tip of the cap to Jay Morris, classy move by him.

Why would people complain about a program being run too efficiently? Are you seriously asking them to screw around more? Wow...

B!tch and moan society... Always something...