Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Icebreaker thoughts....

BShepp…. what can you say other than he's red hot right now! Clean sweep of the night. Congratulations to him and crew!

Devin Moran closed the gap, then the caution comes out with 2 to go, don't think he had enough to get around BShepp, but he is definitely gonna win some races this season.

Jonathan Davenport, fast all night, good points night

Hudson Oneal, fast all night, fun watching he and his father race for position!

Tyler Erb continues to be fast and impressive in the Best Performance car.

Tough night for Bobby Pierce, but he'll be back, as Darrell Lanigan, car seemed fast, just not much luck.

Good job by Brownstown crew getting the track and grounds ready, with all the rain they received and the cold temps, track was racey, they ran a fast efficient program.

Bobby said he got turned into a euche tire, but said he may go to duck river next weekend...

Thanks for the recap. I guess Nancy didn’t go.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Bobby said he got turned into a euche tire, but said he may go to duck river next weekend...
    Yeah, seen he might do Duck River and Florence.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I’m assuming he’s going to Florence the next night?

Saw a post/pic from Paul Davis from Bobby on FB. Saying... ( I guess when you're completely beside a guy for 2 laps and he still turns you into the tire, its his way of saying F...k You... huh. Now I know) Hmmmm... Idk what that was all about?

The overrated one won again, and that POS Dunn Benson car was second. Say it ain’t so.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Overrated, really ? I'm certainly no fan of mark richards, but he has that team, which I am a fan of, molded into the best team out there. I think you'll be seeing that pos car doing well this year. Sheppard and Moran are a lot alike in that they let results do the talking.

I hope Bobby does come to Duck River...i don't think he has ever been there.....Would love to see BShepp and Bobby run around the top there...its like lightning around that place...i think it will fit Bobby's style of driving...

Who is the overrated one?

I feel that most of the fans that say it was good racing, has clearly just been locked n their house all winter and wanted to hear cars.... track was TERRIBLE, wherever most everyone started was where they finished. And it was so dusty that u couldn't look at the track most of the time... normal terrible night at brownstown....

I just want to give a shout out to Allen Weisser for not only making the show but, also for finishing in the top 10 in his first Lucas race. Good job Allen!!

Superstock79. Not sure what race u watched the track was NOT dusty during heats an mid pack of heats was passing. Yes feature was dusty but again after Sheppard Moran Davenport an back was passing each other and if that last caution didn't come out things with jd an Moran an shep would have got interesting in lap traffic. Yes wasn't best of racing but by far not the worst is ever seen.

Not sure who bobby is referring to. As it goes ppl race u how u race them. He did not hit tire he hit rut in feature an a got on 2 wheels.my nephew has it on video.

I detect a hint of sarcasm in Chupp n Bloomers comment above. Me thinks he might be referring to some past comments made by others about Bshep and Dunn Benson.
    Last edited by Stefan2k4; 03-17-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    I feel that most of the fans that say it was good racing, has clearly just been locked n their house all winter and wanted to hear cars.... track was TERRIBLE, wherever most everyone started was where they finished. And it was so dusty that u couldn't look at the track most of the time... normal terrible night at brownstown....
    Oh no, not that crap again this year. Glad I was not there. How was the crowd? Those northwest winds are a killer on a dusty (every week) night!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-18-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Packed full house a few seats here an their. The best thing they did was have reserved seating. The track needs better lighting esp turn 4 I thought was pretty dark. But we'll ran show til towards the end. A lot of cautions in b main an in modifieds late model feature was done by 845 track was fast in late model heat. Esp first heat 2 mins 52 seconds an done

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    Dusty? Uh really. I didn't see any dust in the heat races at the feature wasn't that bad either. I was in the stands outside turn 4 where they come on the track and could see the entire track fine. Track was slick like an ice rink. Made things interesting
    OVER ALL IT WAS A DECENT RACE. NOT THE BEST RACE BUT CERTAINLY NOT THE WORST EITHER.
    BShepp - fast as usual
    Moran - had the DB car looking good & had it not been for that last caution might have one in traffic <> as usual very good on black slick tracks
    Pierce - Off night for that team and did not look like them selves
    Davenport - looked good and if not for that last caution might have had gotten to Sheppard in lap traffic.
    Hudson O'Neal - was quick early but faded to 4th late in the race
    T. Erb - BPM car was solid all evening again.
    Owens - pulled off mid race.
    Allen Weisser - Peoria, Illinois racer looked very good and impressive in his first Lucas race as he made the show through his heat and finished 10th <> Not sure what happen in the UMP Modified feature but man was he mad at something.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Overrated, really ? I'm certainly no fan of mark richards, but he has that team, which I am a fan of, molded into the best team out there. I think you'll be seeing that pos car doing well this year. Sheppard and Moran are a lot alike in that they let results do the talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Who is the overrated one?
    Guess I needed to put parentheses and the words sarcasm with my comment.

Jesus, I thought it was pretty obvious. BShepp is on a roll, and with the Moran guys living in NC, I think that car will be better this year.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k4 View Post
    I detect a hint of sarcasm in Chupp n Bloomers comment above. Me thinks he might be referring to some past comments made by others about Bshep and Dunn Benson.
    Yes, you are correct.