Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Million Dollar Race Thread?!

Thread started by ptown about “The Real Dirt Million” disappears as soon as some actual truth gets told on it. Way to go. Censorship at its finest. Guess we can all be assured Kelley Carlton is one of the mods of this forum.

Actually I replied to you and it went poof. So don't put it on me. And to answer your points.

Ultimate has only been around for 8 years and has some of the best paying purses and point fund in the region. At least know what you are talking about if you are trying to put me or the series down.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Actually I replied to you and it went poof. So don't put it on me. And to answer your points.

Ultimate has only been around for 8 years and has some of the best paying purses and point fund in the region. At least know what you are talking about if you are trying to put me or the series down.

I enjoy the ultimate series just wish they ran more in nc/sc.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post

I don't know you or the series as well as some of these guys do.....but for anyone to try and put either you or the series down just speaks to their ignorance about how you guys operate and what kind of show the ultimate series produces every week.

Clearly the person making the comments don't get to many ultimate shows.

Perfect, no but what is????better than the rest , absolutely........by a full second at least.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I have been to a few ultimate shows and it's the best ran regional series I've been to.

As of today 8/20/18 the payout for the dirt million feature event is $369,000

the payout for this years world 100 feature is $188,600

are their still fans that are not satisfied that the event at mansfield will be the second highest dirt late model feature payout in the history of the sport???

This Cody fella created an event from nothing in St. Louis then brought Mansfield back from the dead with a 100k sprint race and now a 180k to win late model race and the 4m haters act like he’s a loser , similar to how they act when Bobby pierce wins Crown Jewels .

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    As of today 8/20/18 the payout for the dirt million feature event is $369,000

the payout for this years world 100 feature is $188,600

are their still fans that are not satisfied that the event at mansfield will be the second highest dirt late model feature payout in the history of the sport???
    It's gained $105 in the last 45 mins or so.

Default Buckeye

Lol. It’s a conspiracy against you guys, sure is, total censorship.

Give Cody props, instead of being negative over absolutely nothing. Paying a ton to win and start, should be applauded, but nope. Want racing to grow and survive, but cannot have any kind of new ideas.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I think its awesome regardless if the goal fell short of a million, still a total sucess in my mind, the whole apparel and provisional deal with spending money to help a driver out, love it, nobodys saying you half to spend a dime. That really drew my interest the closer it got to the race. The provisionals should be posted today I hope Bobby made the top 4...

Just gone up another $110. Helps drivers out with merchandise sales even if your not going. Merchandise sales can help some teams make it down the road each week.

The big jump in the purse will be right before the feature when the ticker has all of the PPV contributions accounted for. I have a feeling the PPV subscriptions are going to be plentiful.

Look at who the presenting sponsor is, and you'll know why it went *poof*...
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

I wonder if any 50/50 ticket revenue will count towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    The big jump in the purse will be right before the feature when the ticker has all of the PPV contributions accounted for. I have a feeling the PPV subscriptions are going to be plentiful.
    The ppv contribution is what I’m most interested in seeing. I have no clue how many buys they average per event or how much each buy will add to the purse but I don’t think it’d be too much of a stretch for that to add another $100k to the purse.

I think we will see the winner get at least $215,000 to win.

Then it would really have to go up quite a bit as it is going up through the field also. I'm thinking the winner will get somewhere in between of $185k-$190k.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Then it would really have to go up quite a bit as it is going up through the field also. I'm thinking the winner will get somewhere in between of $185k-$190k.
    It's at $185,000 as we speak. They still have PPV sales, I'm assuming ticket sales for people who haven't bought them yet will contribute, and t-shirts?

Oh ok. I didn't know it was at $185k now already. I saw someone post it was at $175k about a week or so ago.