Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Alot can happen during that 150 mile trip.
    https://youtu.be/JFvujknrBuE

Jake Blues: I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

The Blues Brothers
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 09-02-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I know. They have a t-shirt for it now. Available at the World....
    Bloomquist merchandise (tee shirts, etc) still the most sold it dirt LM racing, but go ahead and try to deny that he's the main man, still yet. You know who I'm talkin about.

Maybe they should be like nascar guarantee top 20 will race and then the rest can all battle for the last 4 starting spots.....geeeeez
    ImBored

Cancelling early had nothing to do with the rain but all to do with the fact that they had everyones hard earned money and a good opportunity for an early exit. What a crock of bull, guarantee you that Lucas lost many people that would of been at other races for sure by the time they dropped the checkered flag the track was calling the crates out to race and finished all classes so you tell me was it the rain?

Quote Originally Posted by CliftyCowboy57 View Post
    Nope, never been banned, just joined the other day. Thanks for the warm welcome!! Nice to see the senior members so welcoming to the new guys. Must be a great community!
    Your sarcasm and facetiousness will get you far here. Welcome!!!! I think????

Quote Originally Posted by mams View Post
    it is what it is. Get over it.
    No!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post

I just don't like the rule. Dock points for being late, but you're essentially taking it out on the fans that paid hard earned money to come support your series. They come to watch ALL the big dogs, no matter if it's Bloomquist, Davenport, Richards, Pierce, etc....putting any of these guys in their hauler is not giving the fans their money's worth. Then on top of that they watch a 25-30 lap main. Just not good business IMO
    This is in the running for the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on 4M.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually there are several posts right here on this very thread that are even dumber!!! Not yours, BTW

So did the fans get upset about the feature getting called? How do you get rained out and then run the rest of the program?

Upset would probably be an understatement for some. You tell me but they sure did.