Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    A few inches? What are you smoking?
    Lmao I knew someone would pick apart my comment, I dont claim to be a meteorologist so I cant predict exactly, but they gna get more than a shower I say about .08..do you feel better now lol...

Lake Cumberland posted on FB that Moyer Sr would be there for the $5,022. to win Harold Hardgrove Memorial tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Bowyer better hire Weiss ASAP. This kid is impressive!
    Everyone that has drove for Bowyer the past 7-8 years has been impressive until he starts driving for Bowyer. The problem is with CBR and how that team turns every driver into a mediocre driver 75% of the time he drives for them.
    Last edited by NormP; 08-25-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Lmao I knew someone would pick apart my comment, I dont claim to be a meteorologist so I cant predict exactly, but they gna get more than a shower I say about .08..do you feel better now lol...
    Big difference between 3" and .08"! .08" is just free track prep! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Moyer got a $1200 to win show somewhere 300 miles away?
    He's 60 years old with a history of back trouble. And the track last night was seriously rough. What would you do in his situation?

it's not like he's starting tail of the heat.. I mean why even go out there just to pack it in??

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    He's 60 years old with a history of back trouble. And the track last night was seriously rough. What would you do in his situation?
    Retire before he becomes Richard Petty.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I hope all the guys crying about track conditions do a better job on the tracks they own or lease. OH WAIT... they don't own or lease a track? You mean they never have?

Huh... never made the connection...
    It wasn’t that bad last night. Surface wise. Racing wise, it just doesn’t race very well. Whether it’s the shape, or the type of dirt, not clay, I dunno.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by westlingracing View Post
    I was at the track last night. Other than the Dusty conditions which began with the first cars hotlapping.the Rocky filled surface. (why anyone would haul in unssifted durt boggles my mind). The format is good and the racing was fine. Some driver's are just not smart enough to learn not to hit a hole or a wall after doing it the first time.
    You wouldn’t necessarily sift the dirt, if it’s good clay. As you lay it down, they make machines that’ll pick out the rocks. Or just have a few guys chucking them as you put the clay down. But yes, a rock issue is not a good one to have. Nor is it a good sign about the quality of the “clay” used.

Ya it means you either took free fill dirt from somewhere or didnt check at all what it looked like from where you got it... my bet is the first part of my statement...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya it means you either took free fill dirt from somewhere or didnt check at all what it looked like from where you got it... my bet is the first part of my statement...
    Someone mentioned they had cut out for a drag strip?? And it’s that dirt. Also mentioned there’s over 170 acres there. Dig some test holes and see if there’s any good clay there. And use it and then you either have a pond, or put that crap back into the hole, plus take dirt from people.

I dunno. I was just asking a question. Sheesh.