Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I heard from a few ppl that the VIP Club tickets were also not what they were supposed to be. Not good PR.

This info came from Kelley Carlton, and he doesn't BS. The amt. was about $7K Fri, and $7K Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Did they announce when they would draw for the ticket and if so, then it' that persons fault they didn't stick around to see if they won. If they never announced when the drawing would be then that's on the promoter.
    It was probably one of the paying customers who was knocked out by a rock and taken for medical assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You dont even know what 7k means.

No thats not your senior yr!
    That a lot fat chicks he can bring to Sonny’s lol that how he adds up how much 7k is worth 😂

Earl pierson drew the ticket at the winners interviews and ben shelton called it out... So dont say it wasn't drawn...it just wasn't claimed...winner probably drunk and couldn't hear...

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Time restraints? How long does it take to draw a ticket. I smell fish
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I agree sounds fishy and at best real bad management.
    I’m shocked, you 2 speaking negative about the race again. No way, you were so positive.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    Earl pierson drew the ticket at the winners interviews and ben shelton called it out... So dont say it wasn't drawn...it just wasn't claimed...winner probably drunk and couldn't hear...
    or was passed out when the ticket was drawn lol

When I bought my tickets I asked the lady when they would do the drawing and she told me after the race. I don't rush out anyways, so heard them announce it several times while EPJ was in victory lane and drew the ticket

They girl that sold me my ticket SATURDAY, told me no one claimed the FRIDAYS 50/50 either! She thought it was suppose to roll over into saturdays pot! Another have info on this story? Thats why i bought my tickets on Saturday figured it was going to be well over 14k.

I would have expected Saturdays 50/50 to be a lot more $$ than Fridays. There was more people there Saturday but they were both in the 7k range, makes you wonder??

Honestly, half the crowd had already bolted by time they drew the 50/50 amd announced the winner. I've never seen it done that way.

If it was announced when they would draw the ticket and people bought a ticket knowing that it's on them to stick around but, apparently it wasn't important enough to them.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    If it was announced when they would draw the ticket and people bought a ticket knowing that it's on them to stick around but, apparently it wasn't important enough to them.
    I suppose so..my guess is many didn't actually ask when they were drawing and probably assumed it would be beforehand not after. Who knows, though.

When was the ticket drawn on Friday night?

If they told everyone the drawing was after the race then that’s on the people that bought them and didn’t stick around. Usually it seems 50/50s are drawn before the feature but if those were the rules then you must play by those rules in order to win weather you agree with them or not. I would think drawing after the feature would hurt the amount of ticket sales for the drawing but if people knowingly bought them and bolted then tough cookies. Still not sure why you would wait until after the feature though. Only thing I could think if is they think it will increase the amount bought because it’s open longer but seems more like a stunt to me. Not a fan of that.

If they told everyone via the intercom/speakers I sure never heard the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I suppose so..my guess is many didn't actually ask when they were drawing and probably assumed it would be beforehand not after. Who knows, though.
    Your probably right that they didn't ask when purchasing the ticket but, if it was announce on the loud speaker when the drawing would be it's still on them to stick around and wait for the drawing but, if it wasn't announced then that is on the promoter

Sounds like Al Harshbarger

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    They girl that sold me my ticket SATURDAY, told me no one claimed the FRIDAYS 50/50 either! She thought it was suppose to roll over into saturdays pot! Another have info on this story? Thats why i bought my tickets on Saturday figured it was going to be well over 14k.
    Quote Originally Posted by gb81racing View Post
    I would have expected Saturdays 50/50 to be a lot more $$ than Fridays. There was more people there Saturday but they were both in the 7k range, makes you wonder??
    Not trying to be negative but "usually" bigger crowd means bigger pot I mean its basic math,and if you guys are saying the crowd was notically bigger and the pot was the exact same as the night before does seem strange. I was at least would expect a 25% increase on 50/50 sales on the marquee night...

Half the crowd was gone before the 50/50 ticket was drawn.