Default Need the car to steer better

Trying to find a way to get the car to go where I point it. The car is real good and fast I just feel like I have to go where the car wants to go. When I'm out front it's no issue but when in traffic I can't cut the car or put the car where I want without breaking to much momentum. Any thoughts on what I could try? I'm at shaws starting points on caster and camber on both sides.

You need like two more paragraphs of info before we would be able to provide any help, like year of car, version of car, type of track, motor, as much info as you can provide

Quote Originally Posted by shaw33 View Post
    Trying to find a way to get the car to go where I point it. The car is real good and fast I just feel like I have to go where the car wants to go. When I'm out front it's no issue but when in traffic I can't cut the car or put the car where I want without breaking to much momentum. Any thoughts on what I could try? I'm at shaws starting points on caster and camber on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by 7uptruckracer View Post
    You need like two more paragraphs of info before we would be able to provide any help, like year of car, version of car, type of track, motor, as much info as you can provide
    It's 100% by the book. 2013 shaw 388 open motor and every track I go to it's the same. Small 1/4 stop and go. Small 3/8 circle big 1/2 mile. It's all the same. Doesn't go where I point it without loosing a lot of time.

Default Shaw

It's 100% by the book. 2013 shaw 388 open motor and every track I go to it's the same. Small 1/4 stop and go. Small 3/8 circle big 1/2 mile. It's all the same. Doesn't go where I point it without loosing a lot of time.
    Since I don’t know the book, and I do not know what the castor/camber numbers are, I am going to say to add 2-3 degrees more -camber on the rf, and the same + on the lf. Maybe add toe . I run 1/2”. I feel that helps car cut well on entry.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Just a guess I'm vaguely familiar with Shaws but sounds like you have a lot of rear drive and possibly alot of front lift instead of the front down and digging just like the rear. Maybe try less rear weight, more front shock rebound. You have to do something to get the front end into the race track. Are you at max travel on RF? Do you have the RF updates by Shaw those help too

whats your rear suspension?