Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Think he starts 2-3 tonight after 2 straight bad nights. He is recovering pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Think he starts 2-3 tonight after 2 straight bad nights. He is recovering pretty well
    He started on frt row last night!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    All of you Bloomquist haters are so uneducated and stupid, that you give new meaning to the words.... Any one of you would love to have what he has and have accomplished what he was in his career. All of you can hate on me and throw your usual, elementary, remarks at me all you want, but it boils down to the fact that you are just mad that I spoke the truth.
    Well thank you sir for that unsolicited testimonial
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by seminole939913 View Post
    All of you Bloomquist haters are so uneducated and stupid, that you give new meaning to the words.... Any one of you would love to have what he has and have accomplished what he was in his career. All of you can hate on me and throw your usual, elementary, remarks at me all you want, but it boils down to the fact that you are just mad that I spoke the truth.
    Who cares? You sound like a college educated idiot tbh.

We were never asked our IQ when signing up. They can be as stupid as they want and also, ss would have been denied. Hahaaaa hahaha......

It's true! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    We were never asked our IQ when signing up. They can be as stupid as they want and also, ss would have been denied. Hahaaaa hahaha......

It's true! 
    Does I.Q. stand for inadequate qualified? then yes we all made the list to be able to join and reply to others.

Trade you a one fat midget for one orange crayola

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He started on frt row last night!
    He just testing and getting the gremlins out car before collecting his 5th globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Does I.Q. stand for inadequate qualified? then yes we all made the list to be able to join and reply to others.

Trade you a one fat midget for one orange crayola
    Hey you old such and futch! Go in your own jackyard and back off!!

His performance seems to have dropped off since he fell off the wagon......I meant trailer tongue and had to get a note from his Dr. to race.....I do believe there is a whole new group of young guns ready to take over and put on a show.
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    YEPP
    Hauler repoed,refused a new engine cause owed to much.
    No I have not seen it.
    You don’t really believe that stuff do you? Yeah, he’s definitely a circus at the moment, but the hauler was having crap fixed where it was built. As far as Durham, never heard that. If he switches motor builders and never gets back the hauler, then you’re on to something.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The rumors that the hauler being repo is totally false. There has been issues With the truck since day one. The latest is the floor started buckling which means everything in the truck needs to come out to be fixed. There is no quick fix and Scott is not sure if he wants the truck back. You pay a lot of money and you want it to be right. That being said it was his decision to got with a unknown company and you turn out to be their guinea pig.
    Last edited by tsand; 09-03-2018 at 06:05 PM.

I've told you all, he blew that thing up cooking!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    I've told you all, he blew that thing up cooking!
    Was he in middle of the desert at the time like Walt and Jesse?

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    The rumors that the hauler being report is totally false. There has been issues With the truck since day one. The latest is the floor started buckling which means everything in the truck needs to come out to be fixed. There is no quick fix and Scott is not sure if he wants the truck back. You pay a lot of money and you want it to be right. That being said it was his decision to got with a unknown company and you turn out to be their guinea pig.
    But it sure sounds better don’t it. Just keep repeating it and bam, it’s true in their heads.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Some folks need to get off the computer and go see a race somewhere.

The story’s of I’ve heard about that POS truck are incredible. It sounds like that company never built a coach before let alone some really Mack daddy one lol. It sucks he paid all of that money to get such a POS

It was made in USA by cheap labor mexicsns. Should went with made in merica by real Americans hands. Fast, cheap labor going cost you more at the end lol jk on Mexican part don't know if they really built it or not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    It was made in USA by cheap labor mexicsns. Should went with made in merica by real Americans hands. Fast, cheap labor going cost you more at the end lol jk on Mexican part don't know if they really built it or not lol.
    Lol. I did think it was weird you were going all out and chose a company that wasn’t tried and true with haulers. Whether it’s S&S, 5150, Wildside, Featherlite. Not sure if they are all still in business, I know S&S are.

True c&b the money he spent on it. You thought he would went with RPM, Renegade, ect.

Looks like TK Industries has plenty of experience building custom trucks. Some of the problems with things like floors could be the fault of flex in the truck chassis. perhaps the truck chassis isn't stiff enough for the intended use... I had a Kenworth straight truck with a 320" wheelbase and the frame would flex about 6" front to rear which damaged the back of the sleeper. I should have put a frame reinforcement into the truck when I built it (yes my son and I stretched the frame and built out the sleeper). Lesson learned.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019