Default Taking a poll whoa gonna be the big winner tonight at fairbury speedway

I'm TAKING THE #96 MIKE MCKINNEY....CLASS ACT KID HOPE HE CAN DO.....LETS GO TEAM 96

Tyler Nicely is my pick. He has been on a roll lately. Mike Harrison will b tough as well I think.
    Last edited by 11fan11c; 09-01-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Would like to see Bollinger, Trent Young, or Josh Harris win it. It will likely be Harrison though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfan130 View Post
    I'm TAKING THE #96 MIKE MCKINNEY....CLASS ACT KID HOPE HE CAN DO.....LETS GO TEAM 96
    Lol he acted like a arrogant little punk! He hit the wall on his own and then has the nerve to get out of his car waving his arms at Kenny Wallace who left him enough room!

Well ur wrong bud he left mckinney no room drove him into the back stretch wall and mckinney had no where to go once he got into turn 3 his right front was broke from contact with back stretch wall....so know ur facts before u start running ur mouth and i like Kenny Wallace but he did mckinney dirty period

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfan130 View Post
    Well ur wrong bud he left mckinney no room drove him into the back stretch wall and mckinney had no where to go once he got into turn 3 his right front was broke from contact with back stretch wall....so know ur facts before u start running ur mouth and i like Kenny Wallace but he did mckinney dirty period
    Lol, you must not have watched the video!