Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Good thing they didn't have social media with the "Bodine Massengil" incident at 311 about 10 or so years ago. 2am, feature still on the track- we come around under caution (after multiple laps waiting on a flat repair for Bodine)- 2 cars upside down in turn 3 (under caution mind you). Track drags Bodine's car out of the speedway while it is still upside down, craziest thing I have witnessed. Personally, was glad they got things out of the way so we could finish and go home. Wrecking (and flipping) the other car and yourself under caution is a special kind of dumb.

If I was the guy he hit I would take him and the video to court, guarantee he would win. Have me a new xr1 next race.

Quote Originally Posted by noballsnobabies View Post
    If I was the guy he hit I would take him and the video to court, guarantee he would win. Have me a new xr1 next race.
    Your lawyer might. They make all the money. That’s how the system is set up👍

He said on fb that he was gonna take him to court. Just stupid move all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by EvelB7 View Post
    Good thing they didn't have social media with the "Bodine Massengil" incident at 311 about 10 or so years ago. 2am, feature still on the track- we come around under caution (after multiple laps waiting on a flat repair for Bodine)- 2 cars upside down in turn 3 (under caution mind you). Track drags Bodine's car out of the speedway while it is still upside down, craziest thing I have witnessed. Personally, was glad they got things out of the way so we could finish and go home. Wrecking (and flipping) the other car and yourself under caution is a special kind of dumb.
    And he hauled a long way to do that......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Only cry baby's get on social media it is over and done with the # j4 got what was coming to him not everyone knows maybe he Wil learn from this stay off ppl race car cause this was not the first time he was on this guy's car #55 all the way 👍👍👍👍

J4 wasn't even the guy that spun him.

Anybody that thinks it's ok to respond that way is a dumba$$ piece of inbred trash.

Lol yes him and the j33 hit him talk all u want but ppl like this is the dumb-- and inbred trash 😢😢😢😢

Well, you sir are an idiot. Have a great night.

Thanks u to and learn how to spell

I'm intrigued. What word did I misspell?

We'll get to teaching you the proper use of to and too after I get my phonics lesson.

Some ppl have a blessed night ok sure thing

#55 all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Texaco22 View Post
    #55 all the way
    Always funny when a mouthy flutter head girl gets on here typing. Only babies use their race car in that manner to settle a score with someone. A real man gets out of the car and handles it behind the haulers man to man. Go away and tuck your nasty panties in. They are hanging out. Skank.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Shouldn't spin the leader when they aren't protected
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last time I checked I have a big set I guess that is something u know nothing about and I guess #j4 is a girl oh no a little bitch

U don't know me but I am a 55 fan thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Texaco22 View Post
    Last time I checked I have a big set I guess that is something u know nothing about and I guess #j4 is a girl oh no a little bitch
    Just read what you’ve typed. Forest Gump would be proud. What that guy did is inexcusable and he should not race again. No matter how you are related to him.

Hey everyone, our newest member, needs to have his balls certified as large. Gets him into our exclusive ball sack club.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well what would you do of had led 27 of 30 laps and got spun and the caution was one you and you had to go the back so he could win

Lightbulb

Alabama must have a different curriculum than the rest of the country.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.