Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Knoxville finals thread?

curious since I was at Knoxville: can't find one, so wondered if there was a 4m thread for Saturday night that that went bad and got deleted?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    curious since I was at Knoxville: can't find one, so wondered if there was a 4m thread for Saturday night that that went bad and got deleted?
    Got deleted. There was some naughtiness on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Got deleted. There was some naughtiness on it.
    Some people on here take things way to personal and/or go way to far with some stuff lol

I was looking forward to that Eldora meet and greet video. Figure much people talked smack on here they would have a royal rumble or they would hug and kiss lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Some people on here take things way to personal and/or go way to far with some stuff lol
    Sure do. lol

Who got the boot?

Phil was posting under like 3 different usernames on it for one. lol

Not Phil... lol. He don't get on here aruging with himself

Phill and crew was just having fun. They didn't care about any that wanted to read that thread and now can't. I'm sure he would blame the missing threads on Mods, but will push the Mod to do it again.

Just tell us, who would want to hang out with those kind at a meet and greet? The last one was just the guy that set it up and Phil. That should tell you something, when all his sock puppet friends, won't even show up. If you missed that thread, Blackie said, too bad. If you would like a meet and greet, Blackie says too bad. If you would like to read threads with out trolls, the Mods say, Too Bad. This so called naughty always is at someone else's expense.

Basically illtaste said Bobby was the best LM driver in the world. Then it took a chit. Didn't matter if it was Bloomquist fans or not that got it deleted.

If you wanna pay my expenses bubstr to go to the World you more than happy to. It'll cost you about $1500. Maybe a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Im exempt I cant post much or even get on where im at.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Basically illtaste said Bobby was the best LM driver in the world. Then it took a chit. Didn't matter if it was Bloomquist fans or not that got it deleted.

If you wanna pay my expenses bubstr to go to the World you more than happy to. It'll cost you about $1500. Maybe a bit more.
    That thread left an Illtaste in our mouths!!!!

Lmao my fault huh, you four clowns lose your minds when I say something good about Bobby and then its page after page of you insecure guys patting each other on the back. Thats when it goes to s*it. Why would you spend so much time hating somebody? I swear you guys are his biggest fan boys you guys are silent then when his name comes up you guys go nuts for pages, talk about obsessed. I dont hate any driver. Ive said it before you guys got something seriously wrong with yourselves. Il still be at the meet and greet cause I dont say nothing I cant back up and dont have to worry about you dirt bum being there cause you and your punk troll friends are a bunch of sissies...

And I didnt say best driver I said most talented lm driver in the world...cause he is...

That's your oppion I think their is others out there just as talented. Come talk to me when he wins a few without a cushion. They all an we all have our favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And I didnt say best driver I said most talented lm driver in the world...cause he is...
    Not much of a difference in terminology. You lose your mind just as much when someone says something bad about Bobby. So what's the difference...

I Wish the person and the posts of theres went poof instead of whole threads

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    That's your oppion I think their is others out there just as talented. Come talk to me when he wins a few without a cushion. They all an we all have our favorites.
    He's won plenty without a cushion. In case you missed it the folks on here used to talk smack about how he could only race the bottom. It's always something.

Yes he has talent if he'd use his brain sometimes he would be dangerous. But like I said several drivers used to run like he does. Most have been there done that. The younger drivers have been lucky as they been able to race late models at a young age, back in the day you had to be 18 to race. No exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Im exempt I cant post much or even get on where im at.
    Work keeping you that busy?