Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Furniture Row Racing closing

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mot...jhw?li=BBnba9I
    Closing the doors after this year.

Hopefully they haven't racked up the debt BK racing has.

Not surprised. NASCAR is in real trouble. You think running a super costs money? NASCAR team spills more money than that on the shop floor.

When they lost 5 hour, I though something not good would happen and it did.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Hopefully they haven't racked up the debt BK racing has.
    Does not help that the Owner had a heart A last year. And hes getting out be for the Debt sets in. Lost there Only big S. 5 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Does not help that the Owner had a heart A last year. And hes getting out be for the Debt sets in. Lost there Only big S. 5 hour.
    True. Does being based out of Colorado help or hurt them

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    True. Does being based out of Colorado help or hurt them
    Good change Both

Looks like he's going to Gibbs

That has to be a blow to the lower half NASCAR teams, reality just punched them in the gut. The Hendricks, S-H, Childress, Gibbs, etc. hold all the marbles, hope they enjoy racing by themselves. Congratulations NASCAR for killing the Golden Goose. I have no idea how they reverse the negative momentum.

Dirt Late Model?

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    That has to be a blow to the lower half NASCAR teams, reality just punched them in the gut. The Hendricks, S-H, Childress, Gibbs, etc. hold all the marbles, hope they enjoy racing by themselves. Congratulations NASCAR for killing the Golden Goose. I have no idea how they reverse the negative momentum.
    Ya kaz what do you do, crazy aint it I dont know the answer. look what Ross Chastain just did 1st time out in a competitive car, politics have taken over, talent means nothing money means everything, its truly sad...then you got Harv bad mouthing the guy for trying to race his heart out to make a name...smh the sport is eating itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Ya kaz what do you do, crazy aint it I dont know the answer. look what Ross Chastain just did 1st time out in a competitive car, politics have taken over, talent means nothing money means everything, its truly sad...then you got Harv bad mouthing the guy for trying to race his heart out to make a name...smh the sport is eating itself...
    Harv one more that thinks the place was built for him. One more that needs to be stuck in to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    I honestly think crashing and burning is probably best for NASCAR's top three series' at this point. That would afford them the opportunity to reboot the product in a way that fans could get behind. Everybody loves a redemption story.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I honestly think crashing and burning is probably best for NASCAR's top three series' at this point. That would afford them the opportunity to reboot the product in a way that fans could get behind. Everybody loves a redemption story.
    This kid that comes over and sees me on sat Watch's race with me. Calls 18 Bush a bully says hes the high school kid (Monster) that comes to grade school (Xfinity) and beats up on all the kids. He will not eat M&Ms Hates Bush.

It looks like the absence of Brian France is already having a positive impact. Michael Waltrip has broken free from the programming: "Listen people closely and I will tell why making a @NASCAR team work financially is nearly impossible. NASCAR stands for National Association for STOCK Car Auto Racing. The Stock piece of our name is gone. Bring back Stock and you might fix a broken business model"
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Mike Waltrip. Isn't he the guy that was trying to pull a fast one and got caught. Toyota pulled the plug and so did every sponsor he had minus the rental place. All those big team owners want this. It's less competition for them. Same thing happened in indy cars years ago. Gibbs wants that 78 team back under his roof, watch and see.

Who wacthes NASCAR anymore? Seriously...do you guys on here watch and follow it? It’s pretty boring.. I don’t see the fascination at all anymore.

JGR had a whole lot to do with the FRR fold - Then they hired their driver and crew chief. Win Win for JGR !

Some guys i race with in iracing works at HMS. They say the rumors in the garage is that kyle busch is buying furniture row and running the 77 and 78 with kurt. Truex to the 18 or the 19 and suarez to Levine family racing. Truex wont go to stewart haas because toyota is behind truex.

I hope it crashes and does get revamped. NASCAR needs to admit they made a mistake and stop trying to fix it with making a mockery out of their series and rules. Just go back to a regular races with the winner getting the most pts and the second getting the second most and so on. This isn’t the NFL. We don’t have playoffs in racing and clearly it hasn’t helped gain interest from more fans. Need to get back to your roots. Get out of those cookie cutter tracks and cars.