Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    The amount of misguided butthurt on this topic is astounding...and even if they did "snitch" why are you surprised?... #suckitupbuttercups...
    Maybe some are misguided, not here. Illegal is illegal, and if this car was out before the rule change it’s an easy oversight. Still illegal, but easy to miss. And if after the rule was out, then just dumb. Were you not complaining when Bobby got caught with cheated tires?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It was an older car from what I understand legal when it was built pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty thing to pull hell they could have made him carry extra wgt to make up the difference I bet it wasn't but a couple of pounds difference if that much.

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    It was an older car from what I understand legal when it was built pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty thing to pull hell they could have made him carry extra wgt to make up the difference I bet it wasn't but a couple of pounds difference if that much.
    I don't think it's a weight thing but safety. Now does it make a difference, probably not really but standards are standards.
    "The Wise One"

How people soon forget. A few years ago at Pittsburgh when Mars won the race by a half a lap and Scott bloomquist insisted he was cheating and never let it go and protested and made it personal.

I am confused and want to know so I can check my own car. Which bar was the rule change on? The door bars have always been 1.5" tubing, same as main hoop. I don't remember a bar behind the driver being even in the rule book. The frame rails, door bars and hoops are all most address, and they have always been 1.5" tubing, at least what I can remember.

Does anyone actually know if it was door bars or a brace supporting door bars just curious i find it hard to believe the actual door bars were 1 3\8 tubing but could have i remember when people built roll cages out of exhaust pipe.

Again even if Bronson let Richards copy the car and they found out the tubing is not on par with the rules, why are you mad at them for pointing it out. No matter what the motivation is or was you were illegal, no need to be mad at anybody else its on you to get through tech..sounds like people mad cause the secrets out..all I can say is watch who you deal with... #lessonlearned...
    Just like you to side with the rats on this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Just like you to side with the rats on this one.....
    Well yeah look at who his driver's sister is hanging out with.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Well yeah look at who his driver's sister is hanging out with.
    He never said bad a word about the 32's illegal tires though.

Quote Originally Posted by play4kps View Post
    How people soon forget. A few years ago at Pittsburgh when Mars won the race by a half a lap and Scott bloomquist insisted he was cheating and never let it go and protested and made it personal.
    Excellent post. Just proves that even Bloomquist is a snitch.

Actually CnB no I wasnt I didnt know what to think, they did pass lie detector test, I didnt think Bobby would do such a thing didnt know about DB. Not a good comparison tho the tires are always debatable this was cut n dry rule infraction..Its just funny people go as far as they do just because Scotts name is tied to this people will defend to the death no accountability..those same people if were anybody else theyd be through the roof calling the person a cheater and thats what they get...lol but something to do with Scott nope everyone elses fault...

I remember that! Man, Jimmy put it on em that weekend!

House Car, and House Car 2 (BPM) are 0’ fer
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Seems to me as though they got lucky and found something with a SB car and waited until the World to say something to catch Scott off guard (whether or not he knew about it, I don't know) and getting him DQ'ed. Because it's Eldora and Scott Bloomquist.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-10-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    I remember that! Man, Jimmy put it on em that weekend!
    That was Lernerville, not Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I think the argument is more about someone having a grudge against someone else and having it go down this path (which was pretty cheap) rather than if the was the car legal or not.
    Sounds like it.....and for once , Mark isn't the biggest jackass in the equation,lol.

I hope the Weiss kid does the "killer" stomp in victory lane every time he rolls in from here on out......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Actually CnB no I wasnt I didnt know what to think, they did pass lie detector test, I didnt think Bobby would do such a thing didnt know about DB. Not a good comparison tho the tires are always debatable this was cut n dry rule infraction..Its just funny people go as far as they do just because Scotts name is tied to this people will defend to the death no accountability..those same people if were anybody else theyd be through the roof calling the person a cheater and thats what they get...lol but something to do with Scott nope everyone elses fault...
    The irony in your last sentence is very strong......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    This isn't the first time Mark has done this. He used Blankenship the exact same way, only he put that copy into production, the infamous "Orange" front end.
    I remember that. Ironically it seemed like Rocket went down some after that. A lot of drivers didn't like the orange front end cars, a lot of big name drivers started leaving after that.

I agree 100% with CageFaraday and have first hand knowledge this is an accurate statement.
    Last edited by LithiumGO; 09-11-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Did he do it behind peoples back, nope, right out in the open laid it out there. Called him out. And this isn’t about Jimmy and Scott, this is about Ricky getting boned because Kyle is mad that Bloomer didn’t give him the reins to his personal car. Won’t make a difference, Kyle is not even a pube on Bloomers nuts. Kyle knew the old Bloomer car was off, so he snitched.

Personally, I’d get ahold of Ricky and tell him, don’t bring that car, you need to change the bar. Just because it’s a huge technicality, illegal, but not something you’re trying to pull over on someone.

And just to refresh your memory, it was the Firecracker at Lernerville, not PMS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.