Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up WEISS crew guys responds to WORLD 100 issue with car. Blames Richards & Bronson.

SEEN THIS ON FACEBOOK.
    LOOKS LIKE A RICKY WEISS CREW GUY RESPONDS TO WORLD 100 ISSUE WITH THE CAR.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 09-09-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

wow. there is a lot to think about in that statement.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Again even if Bronson let Richards copy the car and they found out the tubing is not on par with the rules, why are you mad at them for pointing it out. No matter what the motivation is or was you were illegal, no need to be mad at anybody else its on you to get through tech..sounds like people mad cause the secrets out..all I can say is watch who you deal with... #lessonlearned...

No body likes a snitch. Can't beat them. Rat them out.
    I'm sure that why they check door bars. Cuz they got a tip from someone...lol
    Last edited by rdcllk; 09-09-2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Spelling

No dog in the hunt for me but years ago Weiss would have been taken aside by the guys who knew the infraction(Richards) and been told to get it right or they'd spill the beans.

Jigging the competitions cars to try to find an infraction is a cheap shot IMHO unless you are a low buck guy trying to copy a car to build himself on the cheap....tons of those out there on weekly tracks.

Just looking a Bronson makes me gag given his history of theft...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

This is the very reason why Bloomquist don't trust anyone with his chassis. Bronson and Mark jig his car find out what Bloomquist doing. That kind of sad to me specially when Mark is the power house of selling chassis. When Jimmy and Madden left Bloomquist, they didn't scoop that low. Heck rumley wouldn't even do that. Shows what kind of shake Bronson and mark are. Just lost respect for Bronson I had for him. Never had respect for Mark at all and never will.

Bronson gonna Bronson...
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

See why Scott didn't give Bronson a 2017 or 18 lol I guess Bronson butt hurt that Scott wouldn't let him drive his car rest of the season lol.

LOL ... This all goes back to Scott. It's why he can never get more than 4 or 5 cars out there at a time.

The funny thing is prob every car in history has been built off of ideas of cars that have came before them, so why everyone thinks that jigging another mans car is so taboo in the first place is odd to me, when you build and sell a car for profit you are susceptible to this there is nothing you can do about it. Complaining that someone has found out and is making it known in the racing world is a waste of time...#makeitright...

sounds like they were scared of mr weiss, its nice to be feared, keeps them guessing, good for you team bloomquist, if they only knew what they were really looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    See why Scott didn't give Bronson a 2017 or 18 lol I guess Bronson butt hurt that Scott wouldn't let him drive his car rest of the season lol.
    They were building a 2018 for him. I’m pretty sure Bronson has or had that car for sale.

I have never seen a joke like Bronson. The poor guy thinks he has all of these racing friends at Rocket when all he is is a tool to get at Bloomquist. He is the exact kind of rich kid who rips the soul out of racing. The good thing is Weiss will be back for the World. No harm done and he still won this weekend. I would say Pinhead and Richards=FAIL
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

^^^^^now that I could completely see, being Mark prob cant get close to a Sweet/ Bloom very easy, maybe he gave Bronson a discount on his new Rocket lol, at any other track no but im sure Mark would like to know what makes that Sweet car get around the big E so good...my opinion is those Penskes way more than the car itself...

Leopards don't change their spots no matter how much money is behind them.

Trash gonna Trash.

Kind of opening Pandora's box here. Not the first time someone has jigged a car, but there's always been "an honor amongst thieves" mentality. Running and telling someone exactly what to look for opens you up to having the exact same thing done to you down the road. Not to mention it's just a b!tch move.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Leopards don't change their spots no matter how much money is behind them.

Trash gonna Trash.

Kind of opening Pandora's box here. Not the first time someone has jigged a car, but there's always been "an honor amongst thieves" mentality. Running and telling someone exactly what to look for opens you up to having the exact same thing done to you down the road. Not to mention it's just a b!tch move.
    If Bronson didn’t have a rich uncle no one would hire that guy to drive. The ultimate silver spoon, with sticky fingers to boot.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Seems odd that Mark would stoop that low and put his and Steve's reputation on the line. Rocket already builds a top of the line piece and has had very good drivers in thier house car. And they somehow feel the need to pull this stunt. I'm sure they're was probably some kind of compensation behind it.

Bronson's stats haven't been any better in a Rocket than they were in the Longhorn. He at least won one Lucas event with it. He seems to be one of those guys that has a big following and can move some merchandise but can't back it up come feature time.

I'm sure this thread will be deleted soon because it's anti rocket and that usually what happens
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-09-2018 at 05:52 PM.

I am a Weiss and Bloomquist fan but this falls all on Sweet Bloomquist race cars for not making a legal car in 2016. I do not know how it can be anyone else's fault. The race organizations need to be strict on all rules today to try to keep the cost down for everyone. In Lucas Oil, wasn't Steve Francis supposed to be the answer, since he knew the reason and quit racing because of the high costs of keeping up?

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    I am a Weiss and Bloomquist fan but this falls all on Sweet Bloomquist race cars for not making a legal car in 2016. I do not know how it can be anyone else's fault. The race organizations need to be strict on all rules today to try to keep the cost down for everyone. In Lucas Oil, wasn't Steve Francis supposed to be the answer, since he knew the reason and quit racing because of the high costs of keeping up?
    I hope Francis missed this because he was looking for things that actually matter and/or drive costs up.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Thank you ! I thought it was just me and reading everyone's blame for this , but why is no blame put on the chassis builder who built it illegal ? Am I missing something?

If it was purchased knowing it was illegal then shame on him and you take your chances of getting caught . If it was purchased thinking it was a legal car and isn't then be pissed at nobody but the people who made it that way.