Default Bouncy Monte Carlo

I've tried several different shock combinations, but for some reason my car can be bouncy on not so smooth tracks. I'm a fairly calm driver with the throttle and wheel so I don't think it is me but I'm open to anyone's suggestions of what the problem could be

Need more rebound, and compression in shocks more than likely, also... ride height may be too high.
    If it is a Metric Monte Carlo you have to remember the shock and spring motion ratio is 25% so if you have a 1000lb spring it is a 250 at ball joint
    so if you have a shock with 200lbs of dampening force it is actually 50 pounds of dampening force at the ball joint..
    If it is a big Monte it is a 30% ratio.

I built a Camaro (30% ratio.) for a buddy.
    Got the shocks that PRO recommended for it on the front, and rear. I with the guy at PRO when ordering, and questioned him that I thought the numbers looked to be soft, but we got them, he said it should be good, if not send them back and he will re-valve them.
    Well, Front end dribbled like a basketball, way wrong. Sent them back and I told him to double both rebound and compression numbers, and it drove smooth as glass after that, no matter how wavy or rough track conditions were.
    Car has been good on high speed well banked 3/8 track, as well as small flat 1/4 mile slick slow tracks.

The compression and rebound numbers were huge as it was dyno-ed, but with the motion ratio figured in, it really controlled the front of the car well.
    Remember, he bigger the spring, the more shock rebound is needed to control the increase of the spring recoil velocity.
    Last edited by JustAddDirt; 09-10-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.