Default Proof! Obama is a LIAR!

Of course, most on here already knew that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boUr...ature=youtu.be

All he has to do is open his mouth!!

Obama comes out and takes credit for the economy that Trump inherited. Now Trump sends one of his economist and says how great Trump is doing and is doing much better than Obama. I love the graphs and how it show Obama's part of the graph from 2112 - 2016 but shows Trump's side from 2016 - Nov/2017. Isn't this 2018?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Obama comes out and takes credit for the economy that Trump inherited. Now Trump sends one of his economist and says how great Trump is doing and is doing much better than Obama. I love the graphs and how it show Obama's part of the graph from 2112 - 2016 but shows Trump's side from 2016 - Nov/2017. Isn't this 2018?
    Have you not melted yet.

You repeat the lies and fake news so well. Obummer gets zero credit for none of this. You are way beyond belief with this leftist worship.

I know you gentleman can't handle facts very well. You gentleman me laugh how gullible you really are.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I know you gentleman can't handle facts very well. You gentleman me laugh how gullible you really are.
    Gullible? No you hogged all of that.

How can you stand with a man who needs to keep reliving what a person, such as him
    that cant move on . come on . His past ten times worse than the PRESDENT .
    I can say MR Trump may not be perfect , who is , deny that and your full of it .
    So give me the true American .

Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/986236002/

Trump 2020

Is that you, Morning Joe?

You got TDS on full display!