Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default World 100 reschedule FAQs posted.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Say what u want but that is a real fair deal to give someone the ppv if they can’t make the reschedule and don’t sell their tickets.

If you were in the Speedy lots, you're hosed. They wasn't giving refunds of any kind. I'd like to see those lots bare when it comes time for the world to rolls around again, it more an likely can't and won't happen though. I applaud Eldora for steeping up and trying to do something to keep most of everyone happy.

The lots were still used

Just out of curiosity how much more full will it be with the WoO there Sunday night also?

yelp like a used rubber

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    The lots were still used
    So you would've been happy with getting charged to park just to find out there was nothing else to do that weekend other than watch it rain? They were still charging to get in after the race was cancelled.

It's a campground. You know the risk. Jeesh

The reviews on Speedy's FB page claim that everbody will have to pay again in October.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

It's a campground. You know the risk. Jeesh
    You must like getting railed.

Not meaning to crash your thread shiny, youre a good dude. Carry on.....

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    You must like getting railed.

Not meaning to crash your thread shiny, youre a good dude. Carry on.....
    Nothing like getting 1.5 days for 3 days pay. I figured those greedy folks would hose us.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The lots were still used
    You pro rate it. Reimburse people for Friday and Saturday. Whatever two days is, reimburse them for that. Speedy has gotten greedier, I swear it’s $10 to park a car now. Yes I know the deal, been doing it for 15-20 years.

I guess you like being railed in the back door though to park in a corn field twice.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Greed the root of all evil

This is a great alternative for the fans that can’t make it back. I have some friends that camp in speedy, said they asked when they left if they got to keep their spot and we’re told that their spot is still reserved but they have to pay again. Pretty crappy considering Eldora is being so cool about everything. Now that the PPV is basically already paid for I am having a hard time deciding if I should make the trip back or not. But..... there is nothing like being AT the World 100!
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If you were in the Speedy lots, you're hosed. They wasn't giving refunds of any kind. I'd like to see those lots bare when it comes time for the world to rolls around again, it more an likely can't and won't happen though. I applaud Eldora for steeping up and trying to do something to keep most of everyone happy.
    Yeah, not too happy with speedy. We may move to Eldora Village or somewhere else. The woman who works speedy has always been rude imo….

We'll be back either way.

Yea I get the same vibe out of that lady. Think we’ll move back to the Northside lot next year

I am not saying that I agree with them, it is what I expect. What about motels? Most allow you to check out early if not it's more than 35 bucks

The people at speedy got their lot trashed by the 6” of rain and people getting out stuck campers .... you could have stayed till Sunday if you wanted to .... and it’s 50 bucks ... you act like it’s 500

Huck, who wants to stay for two days in the pouring rain with nothing to do? Eldora did the right thing, speedy should of followed. Maybe Eldora Speedway should make you pay your entry fee for the World 100 twice. Would that be ok? While $50 doesn't make a huge difference to me, it may for some others, it's not up to you to determine whether $50 is a big deal for someone or not.

We were able to get Saturday night refunded at our hotel but still had to pay for Friday. Hotel room are $25 a night cheaper in October!