Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kenny Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    All I heard him say was F this and F that.
    Me too. F F MF and F.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I wonder if his sponsors approved of that...

I wonder where all the people are that defended him on another thread a month or two ago.

Currently listening to the Dale Jr Download from a few weeks back with Kasey Kahne. Now this is a great interview where Kasey talks alot about sprint cars. Gotta get in a little bit to get to Kasey joining the group.

Episode 231
    http://www.dalejr.com/radio/tdjd/

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Me too. F F MF and F.
    You all are too easily offended.

I didnt mind the cursing its how most poeple (not all not all not all) but most people talk to each other, especially at the track, but I think Kenny was doing it mainly to say, hey im a normal guy just like you. And the money thing isnt Kenny in a no win position, I mean if I had his money id have the best of everything too, you cant blame him for that.

Late Models are too expensive says the guy with TOYOTA plastered all over his cars and attire.....

He also said he has won in a dirt late model, so he doesn't need to prove anything there? Where has he won in a dirt late model other than the Prelude which I don't really count.

Why don't you count that? It's a race and he won. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I wonder if his sponsors approved of that...

I wonder where all the people are that defended him on another thread a month or two ago.
    I listened to it live. While he was recording, the names of viewers comments were scrolling down the side of the page. Everyone from sponsors, to Fox TV boss, racers, engine builders, you name it. Didn't see anything negative in the comments.

till you come on here of course
    8/13/16

Kenny, you are the most down to earth, normal person a have heard talk. Any time your racing here in Northern Ill and need a shop to work out of, your more than welcome to use mine. We have everything you would need to work on the car. I would be more than happy to help a fellow racer on the road. My boy just started racing this year in a crate late model and we're like you, we live and breathe dirt racing. Hell I'm 55 and have thought about jumping back into it. Good luck in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Did any of you guys watch Kenny's facebook live session a couple days ago ?
    Very entertaining and he talked quite a bit about the cost of SLM racing.
    I just saw an interview with a local racer here. He said it costs them around $100k this year to just run local SLM races. I'm sure it cost Kenny some big $$$$$$$ to go Modified racing too. I've heard some say that Modifieds are heading the same way as the SLM cost wise.

I don't know why people here want to bash Kenny; he's just someone who loves going dirt track racing. He's one of the nicest guys to talk too if you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    He also said he has won in a dirt late model, so he doesn't need to prove anything there? Where has he won in a dirt late model other than the Prelude which I don't really count.
    He talked about it at length in the video. He won at Cleveland Speedway in Tennessee quite a few years ago.

Said he beat Ray Cook and dont quote me on it may have said Bloomer was there...

Default Why would anyone run a $600 modified show if they aren't running for points?

Same reason a guy spends 50k on a boat to catch a fish he could buy at a restaurant for $20. To get away from the wife for a few hrs. Priceless!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    you all are too easily offended.
    lolololololololol!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by beetwo View Post
    Same reason a guy spends 50k on a boat to catch a fish he could buy at a restaurant for $20. To get away from the wife for a few hrs. Priceless!!
    What I meant is why go to a $600 modified race when there are so many $1,000+ modified races every week in the midwest. I wouldn’t expect Kenny to go to a weekly race.

My point is practice what you preach.Kenny is racing for the “love” of dirt,,,why not show up and support his local track???? Ohhhhh yea it all comes down to $$$$$ The very reason that racing is dying. Nobody but a few car owners are in it for the love of racing. Go back to my first response on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't think it's fair to judge people on whether or not they ever bought a race car part or paid a bill. You can't make that assumption if you don't know people personally.
    He’s full of assumptions, just ask him.

Have bought parts, how I know I’m not going to drive, not worth it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I dunno Huck, you chug someone’s hammer on here a lot.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He's racing two local shows this weekend