Default Dave Hess Jr & Doug Eck

Read on DoD they got into it, and Eck got sent to the pits. He got kicked outta somewhere last year, can’t remember where, Eriez/Stateline? Hess Jr is a hard racer, but never seen him be just dirty. Is a nice show Eriez is putting on for the regional guys.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

you mean doug wreck?
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by 153J View Post
    you mean doug wreck?
    Good one, sure do.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Doug is a heck of nice guy, but something really changes when he straps in a race car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

10,000 dollar weekend for boom Briggs

Redneck Racechaser has the vids up on his youtube channel. Eck and Hess battling, ultimately broke something on Eck. He didn't take kindly to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY8W49_mD6M

Curious about Briggs whom I know nothing about other than seeing him on the Lucas tour a few times where he came in for some negativity at times from keyboard experts. Has he been good in his region previously or did his time on a touring circuit improve his game?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Curious about Briggs whom I know nothing about other than seeing him on the Lucas tour a few times where he came in for some negativity at times from keyboard experts. Has he been good in his region previously or did his time on a touring circuit improve his game?
    He was pretty solid in the region before he went touring. He typically won some races each year, but he’s definitely better since he came back to the region.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

And I think both he and Chub have been better in the Club29s this year. Helps having Hess Jr and Mike Knight running them as well all sharing info locally.