$1,500 to win (20 Laps)
    $150 to Start
    18 Feature Spots
    $100 RS Lawn Care FQ
    - No Entry Fees!! -
    + Street Stocks, 4/Cylinders, Mod lites, & Sport Mods

+ A BIG FIREWORKS SHOW

(No Driver Entry Fees)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT MIDWAY SPEEDWAY IN CROOKSVILLE, OHIO ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 6th.

Hot laps 5:30pm

Just 9 days!! shaping up to be a great event, see everyone at the track!

I may have attended if you didn't reschedule it against the Pittsburgher. You should have run it the Sunday after the Pittsburgher.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I may have attended if you didn't reschedule it against the Pittsburgher. You should have run it the Sunday after the Pittsburgher.
    Probably would have gotten some Lucas guys to come down for it plus Miley and others.

Sooooo Jacob will a sprinkle of rain cancel this one like it did last year?

I agree, run it sunday and id be there too!

What's the place like? Thinking about making my first trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    What's the place like? Thinking about making my first trip.
    Crooksville is the meth capital of Ohio so be careful. Lots of strung out meth heads on the hill. Sometimes they are so strung out they hop the catch fence while they are racing and run out onto the track. No, I'm not kidding. The place is interesting to say the least. The racing is OK sometimes. The race should have stayed at Ohio Valley Speedway because it is a much better racetrack.

Where did you get your info and stats? How many times have you been to Midway? Ohio Valley?
    No drug problem where you live?
    I live about halfway between the two tracks and have been going to both for over 50 years and the girl that managed to get inside the fence was an isolated incident.
    I have saw good and bad racing at both tracks. The clay at Midway is top notch and last week was the best racing I have ever saw in my 50 years of watching races everywhere. Even Eldora or Lernerville or Volusia etc.
    As to leaving it at The Valley?, No It belongs at Jim Dunns home track. Crooksville is truly the Clay capital of Ohio
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by welderron105 View Post
    Where did you get your info and stats? How many times have you been to Midway? Ohio Valley?
    No drug problem where you live?
    I live about halfway between the two tracks and have been going to both for over 50 years and the girl that managed to get inside the fence was an isolated incident.
    I have saw good and bad racing at both tracks. The clay at Midway is top notch and last week was the best racing I have ever saw in my 50 years of watching races everywhere. Even Eldora or Lernerville or Volusia etc.
    As to leaving it at The Valley?, No It belongs at Jim Dunns home track. Crooksville is truly the Clay capital of Ohio
    It’s ok, you’re trying to talk to a guy who says you cannot predict the weather.

Midway is a good track. Their chili dogs used to be very good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Because they can't. At least not accurately. If they could they'd be able to predict where a hurricane will hit a week before it happens. It's just not possible. That's why forecasts that go out any more than 2-3 days are competely bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Because they can't. At least not accurately. If they could they'd be able to predict where a hurricane will hit a week before it happens. It's just not possible. That's why forecasts that go out any more than 2-3 days are competely bogus.
    I knew a week out that Eldora and my Myrtle Beach vacation weren’t looking promising, and they were right.

Obviously no one is going to change your mind, but it’s kinda a ridiculous statement.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It's really not. They're wrong more than they're right. I've been to quite a few races with an 80% + chance of rain and it never did. Thunderstorms are completey impossible to predict where they're going to pop up. But some people are more gullible than others and always believe what they're told. Like the people who watch CNN or MSNBC.

Probably a pretty good regional field though..

Carpenters, Zack Dohm, Colton Burdette, Corey Conley, Eddie Carrier jr

Moran will be there im assuming terbo will be also

Terbo went home

What kind of car count should we expect with the Pittsburgher going on? What's ticket price with pit pass? Is all seating first come first served? What time do gates open? Looked at some old videos on DoD, looks racy. 3 hour drive for me but strongly considering since I can't make it to many other races the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    What kind of car count should we expect with the Pittsburgher going on? What's ticket price with pit pass? Is all seating first come first served? What time do gates open? Looked at some old videos on DoD, looks racy. 3 hour drive for me but strongly considering since I can't make it to many other races the rest of the year.
    I would say 35 cars.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Pittsburgher will cost a few cars. The races at lake Cumberland may cost a couple as well.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I’ll guess about 28 cars.